In the process of processing, we will find that the 304 stainless steel pipe will have surface defects such as edge cracks, scars, inclusions, and scars. The reason for these defects is roughly due to the transverse cracks in the subcutaneous corner of the outer arc of the cast slab, and the mold There are fine impurities mixed in, the oxide slag on the surface of the clean stainless steel tube is not cleaned up during the finishing, and it is formed by the edge of the casting billet turning over to the surface of the stainless steel tube during the rolling process. These defects not only reduce the surface quality of stainless steel pipes, but also have an impact on the improvement of product quality. Therefore, it is more important to prevent and deal with the surface defects of 304 stainless steel pipes in time.
There are deep scratches on the surface of the cast slab because the rollers of the sector section do not roll. In order to prevent this situation, the sector section must be protected in time, and it is strictly forbidden to perform equipment over-age. If there are fine impurities in the crystallizer, it will cause the water quality to change, so the water samples in the crystallizer should be checked on time. It is the best way to reduce the width of the edge cracks of the weakened stainless steel plate and the uneven deformation of the rolling edge of the wide steel plate. It is the best way to reduce the expansion of the steel plate when rolling the steel plate, that is to say, try to use the wide-end cast billet to produce a large width. Steel plate.
To prevent the corner temperature of the cast slab from entering the brittle zone during the tortuous process, it is necessary to dynamically control the corner temperature of the cast slab with different widths, and implement the water distribution zone control of the zigzag section. To reduce the non-uniform deformation condition of the rolled piece, it is necessary to reduce the difference in deformation resistance between the upper and lower surfaces of the rolled piece, optimize the heating process of the slab, and reduce the temperature difference between the upper and lower surfaces of the cast slab. To prevent secondary defects such as partial deep burn marks and unclean surface oxide slag after finishing the slab, it can be completed by improving the finishing of the 304 stainless steel tube casting slab.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- What are the advantages of stainless steel small capillaries
- What are the main performances of stainless steel pipes?
- What are the methods for judging the material of stainless steel wire
- Is brass capillary suitable for glass
- How much do you know about the advantages of copper capillary
- How to polish the surface of stainless steel pipe fittings
- What are the reasons for the rise in the price of stainless steel pipes