If thin-walled stainless steel pipes and fittings are treated by de-impurity, pickling, and passivation processes, the thickness of the generated Cr2O3 can be added, and the uniformity of the fineness can be enhanced; the polishing of stainless steel pipes and the finishing process can not only eliminate surface defects It also makes the passivation film more delicate and dense to reduce the probability of pitting corrosion. At the same time, the inner wall of the pipe fittings is bright and the friction is small after finishing, which further improves the hydraulic function of the pipe and saves consumption.
The key introduction of thin-walled stainless steel pipe installation:
1. The pipeline shall not be cast in the reinforced concrete structure layer.
2. Plastic-coated stainless steel pipes should be used for buried ground to prevent acid-base corrosion of the outer wall of the pipe and damage to the surface of the pipe by hard debris.
3. Stainless steel pipes should not pass through the settlement joints, expansion joints and deformation joints of buildings. When it cannot be prevented, technical measures to prevent damage to the pipeline should be adopted.
4. Stainless steel pipes and fittings should not be directly touched with cement, cement mortar and concrete. In order to prevent the chloride from corroding the pipeline, it can be maintained with a plastic film or wrapped with anti-corrosion tape on the pipe jacket.
Thin-walled stainless steel pipes can save materials: due to the selection of thin-walled pipes, the weight is only 1/3 of that of galvanized pipes. Many materials are saved and the product weight is reduced. It is especially suitable for high-rise buildings. Products can be recycled and reused, in line with my country's industrial policy.
Thin-walled stainless steel pipes have strong corrosion resistance: stainless steel pipes have relatively good corrosion resistance. Stainless steel has a capacity of 200ppm chloride. Stainless steel can resist water corrosion of chlorides. When the surface of the pipe touches oxygen, it will automatically generate a fine and strong corrosion resistance. The chromium oxidation maintenance film is designed to be stainless steel, and there is no need to consider the corrosion margin.
The domestic thin-walled stainless steel pipe is a new type of pipe that came out in the late 1990s. Due to its hygienic, high strength, good corrosion resistance, sturdiness and durability, long life, maintenance-free, and beautiful features, the development of stainless steel water pipes is now strong. Many have been used in building water supply and direct drinking water pipelines.
The use of thin-walled stainless steel pipes has expanded from the current building water supply and direct water supply pipelines to heating, gas pipeline networks, and food, medicine, chemical, electronics, and fire protection industries.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Treatment method for surface defects of stainless steel pipe
- What are the advantages of stainless steel small capillaries
- What are the main performances of stainless steel pipes?
- What are the methods for judging the material of stainless steel wire
- Is brass capillary suitable for glass
- How much do you know about the advantages of copper capillary
- How to polish the surface of stainless steel pipe fittings
- What are the reasons for the rise in the price of stainless steel pipes