The heat-treated large forgings of copper strip are mainly directly forged from steel ingots. Therefore, it is necessary to consider the influence of tempering, ingot casting, casting and other processes on the internal quality of the castings during heat treatment. Only the influencing factors are that the chemical composition is not uniform in a variety of tempering The existence of defects; coarse and uneven crystal grains; more gas and impurities; greater casting stress and heat treatment stress.
The purpose of heat treatment after casting of large forgings is to prevent white spots and hydrogen embrittlement, improve the internal structure of forgings, eliminate casting stress, reduce hardness and improve cutting functions, so that they can obtain good mechanical functions or prepare for future heat treatment. The casting of 317L stainless steel pipe belongs to the casting of large forgings. Manganese can increase the strength of steel, weaken and eliminate the harmful effects of sulfur, and improve the hardenability of steel. High-alloy steel (high manganese steel) with high manganese content has good wear resistance and other physical properties. Features. Silicon can increase the hardness of steel, but its plasticity and resistance are reduced. Electrical steel contains a certain amount of silicon, which can improve the soft magnetic function. Tungsten can improve the red hardness and thermal strength of steel, and can improve the wear resistance of copper strips. Chromium can improve the hardenability and wear resistance of steel, and can improve the corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance of steel.
Vanadium can refine the grain structure of steel and improve the strength, resistance and wear resistance of steel. When it melts into austenite at high temperature, it can increase the hardenability of steel; on the contrary, when it exists in the form of carbides, it will reduce its hardenability. Molybdenum can significantly improve the hardenability and thermal strength of the copper strip, prevent temper brittleness, increase remanence and coercivity, and titanium can refine the grain structure of the copper strip, and then improve the strength and resistance of the copper strip. The advantages of the convection technology of the copper tape are very light. Under the same heat dissipation conditions, the copper tube convection radiator has a larger internal cavity and a lighter weight than other radiators. Assuming that the weight of the steel column radiator is 1.0, the finned tube convector is 1.06, the plate type is 0.7, and the copper tube convective radiator is only 0.51; after the copper tube convective radiator is filled with water, the structural load of the building should be light. After the copper tube convection radiator is filled with water, the structural load of the building should be light. The scheduling is flexible, because the radiator mechanism and internal structure are different, the water capacity of the copper tube convection radiator is the smallest. Therefore, the use of temperature control valves in this type of product can schedule the indoor temperature very flexibly and accurately, and the temperature rises quickly.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- How to install thin-walled stainless steel pipe correctly
- Treatment method for surface defects of stainless steel pipe
- What are the advantages of stainless steel small capillaries
- What are the main performances of stainless steel pipes?
- What are the methods for judging the material of stainless steel wire
- Is brass capillary suitable for glass
- How much do you know about the advantages of copper capillary
- How to polish the surface of stainless steel pipe fittings
- What are the reasons for the rise in the price of stainless steel pipes