Small stainless steel capillary tubes with very thin inner diameters are called "capillary tubes". Usually refers to a thin tube with an inner diameter equal to or less than 1 mm. It is called a capillary because the diameter of the tube is as thin as hair. For example, mercury thermometers, slits in the tip of a pen, gaps between towels and blotting paper fibers, crevices in the soil structure, and the veins of plant roots, stems, and leaves can all be considered capillaries. When the water tank coil of a conventional air-energy water heater is heating, following the heat exchange with the tank body, the measurement of the refrigerant in the coil will always rise, and there is often no heating of the inner tank around the inlet of the coil. There will be the title of uneven water temperature in the same direction, and this kind of heat exchange method will cause too high chip pressure, which will affect the service life.
The dual-path parallel lingering method ensures that every part of the inner tank is heated evenly, which increases the fine chip pressure and extends the service life of the unit. However, Gree Electric, which has demanding quality requirements, did not hesitate to choose 304L stainless steel with better anti-corrosion performance and better riveting performance. According to the introduction of the industry: 304L and 304 have only one more letter in the title, but the carbon content is very different from the chromium and nickel content. The corrosion resistance and riveting performance of 304L material are compared with that of 304. Steps. Different from the conservative atmosphere energy water heater that uses capillaries as a dieting component, an electronic shortening valve is now used as a saving element.
Change the multi-saving control to an adaptive control method to satisfy the active scheduling of the chip under different conditions. The refrigerant flow is more accurate, and it is more energy-efficient than the general stainless steel capillary saving method. Huanyu uses the heat energy to preheat the working fluid from the near conditions. After the working fluid steam is compressed by the compressor, the measurement and pressure drop form low-temperature steam. When the low-temperature steam is condensed into a solid by the condenser, the released heat energy is transferred to The water in the water storage tank. The condensed preheating working fluid passes through the shortening valve to the entertainment device, and then is entertainment, and then completes the heating cycle.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Analysis of the demand for the industrial structure of stainless steel strip
- Whether the quality of copper strip is affected by heat treatment
- How to install thin-walled stainless steel pipe correctly
- Treatment method for surface defects of stainless steel pipe
- What are the advantages of stainless steel small capillaries
- What are the main performances of stainless steel pipes?
- What are the methods for judging the material of stainless steel wire
- Is brass capillary suitable for glass
- How much do you know about the advantages of copper capillary
- How to polish the surface of stainless steel pipe fittings