Stainless steel pipe has good oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance. Because of the high percentage of chromium and nickel, it can continue to work at high temperatures and it has good high temperature resistance.
Density: 8.0 g/cm3, mechanical properties after solution treatment: yield strength ≥ 205, tensile strength ≥ 520, elongation ≥ 40, hardness test: HBS ≤ 187, HRB ≤ 90, HV ≤ 200. Stainless steel is suitable for making various furnace components, the highest working temperature is 1200°C, and the continuous use temperature is 1150°C. The specific performance is good in the following aspects:
1. Distortion: Due to the constraints of the construction site, space and construction equipment, construction personnel often use the plasticity of stainless steel pipes instead of forcing construction according to the construction specifications. The distortion factors at the joints of the pipes and pipe fittings should be considered.
2. Product safety, hygiene and reliability are strong, so there is no need to worry about red water, green water and other phenomena.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance: Because the surface of the stainless steel tube will form a thin protective film, although the protective film is about 3×10-6 mm, it is very strong, even if it is damaged, as long as there is oxygen next to it, It can be regenerated immediately to prevent rust, and there is no need to worry about rust.
4. Good impact resistance. There is no need to worry about the occurrence of common "rusty protrusions" in galvanized steel pipes, which may cause impacts due to the decrease in inner diameter or the increase in resistance.
5. Lighter texture, can be easily transferred and constructed and reduce costs. The weight of the pipe is greatly reduced, and the cost is also reduced, making the transfer easier and the installation more convenient.
Hangzhou Co., Ltd. is located in the west of Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, with the Pearl River Estuary in the west, Longgang District in the east, Nanshan District and Futian District in the south, Lingdingyang in the west and Dongguan in the north. The company was established in 2013, with a plant area of 5,600 square meters and a monthly production and sales of 80,000 tons. The products conform to Chinese GB, American ASTM, and have obtained ISO9001 and IS09002 certifications. All manufactured products have SGS statements and material certificates under the ROHS directive. Welcome New and old customers come to give guidance.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Analyze the application of stainless steel small capillary tube in water heater
- Analysis of the demand for the industrial structure of stainless steel strip
- Whether the quality of copper strip is affected by heat treatment
- How to install thin-walled stainless steel pipe correctly
- Treatment method for surface defects of stainless steel pipe
- What are the advantages of stainless steel small capillaries
- What are the main performances of stainless steel pipes?
- What are the methods for judging the material of stainless steel wire
- Is brass capillary suitable for glass
- How much do you know about the advantages of copper capillary