A manufacturing method of oblique flat enameled wire
Enameled wire is a main type of winding wire. It consists of a conductor and an insulating layer. After the bare wire is softened by annealing, it is painted and baked many times. However, it is not easy to produce products that not only meet the requirements of the standard, but also meet the requirements of customers. It is affected by the quality of raw materials, process parameters, production equipment, environment and other factors. Therefore, the quality characteristics of various enameled wires are different, but they all have Four major functions: mechanical function, chemical function, electrical function, and thermal function.
Enameled wire is the main raw material for products such as motors, electrical appliances and household appliances. Especially in recent years, the electric power industry has achieved sustained and rapid growth. The rapid opening of household appliances has brought a broader scope to the use of enameled wires. Higher requirements are put forward for enameled wire. Therefore, it is inevitable to adjust the product structure of the enameled wire, and the raw materials (copper, lacquer), enameled technology, process equipment and testing methods that cooperate with it are also urgently waiting for the development of research and scenery technology:
Winding wire is a type of coil often used in electronic products. For example, transformers and magnetic rings are obtained by winding flat enameled wires on the magnetic core and generate corresponding inductance. Therefore, enameled wires are products such as motors, electrical appliances and household appliances. The main raw materials of the enameled wire, especially in recent years, the rapid opening of the electrical industry has brought a broader space for the use of enameled wire, and consequently put forward higher requirements for enameled wire. For this reason, the product structure adjustment of enameled wire is inevitable, and the raw materials (copper, lacquer), enameled process, process equipment and testing methods that cooperate with it are also urgently awaiting development and discussion.
The traditional enameled wire can be divided into round wire, flat wire and hollow wire according to the shape of the material. Because the round enameled wire has the shortcoming of low slot full rate after wrapping, this greatly restricts the performance of the corresponding electrical devices. Constantly opening, the trend of flat enameled wire and light weight is becoming more and more obvious, and flat enameled wire with special shape is more and more dominant in various fields.
Now, with the opening of high-precision electrical equipment, the requirements for the refinement and light weight of the winding assembly are getting higher and higher. Therefore, it is required to set a smaller magnetic core volume under the same magnetic core volume, so that it has more Inductance, which puts forward higher requirements for the function of enameled wire, so the development of enameled wire has become the key to opening up electrical components.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Briefly describe the development status of the stainless steel pipe market
- Briefly describe the performance of stainless steel pipes
- Analyze the application of stainless steel small capillary tube in water heater
- Analysis of the demand for the industrial structure of stainless steel strip
- Whether the quality of copper strip is affected by heat treatment
- How to install thin-walled stainless steel pipe correctly
- Treatment method for surface defects of stainless steel pipe
- What are the advantages of stainless steel small capillaries
- What are the main performances of stainless steel pipes?
- What are the methods for judging the material of stainless steel wire