Uses of small stainless steel capillary tubes: automated exterior signal tubes, automated exterior wire maintenance tubes; fine optical ruler lines, industrial sensors, and electronic equipment line maintenance tubes; safety protection of electrical circuits, protection of thermal exterior capillary tubes, and internal support of hollow-core high-voltage optical cables .
The characteristics of the small stainless steel capillary tube: it has good flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, tensile resistance, water resistance and provides excellent electromagnetic shielding performance. The stainless steel hose can be freely bent into various angles and curvature radii, and has the same flexibility and durability in all directions; the stainless steel hose has flexible pitches, good flexibility, and no clogging or rigidity. ; There is a certain tensile strength between the side buckles of the stainless steel threaded hose to prevent the damage of the hose from exposing the lines laid inside the hose, and the axial tension can accept more than 6 times the nominal inner diameter.
As a raw material, capillary tubes are widely used in various fields such as chemical industry, petroleum, electronics, accessories, medical treatment, aerospace, air conditioning, medical equipment, kitchen appliances, pharmacy, water supply equipment, food machinery, power generation, boilers and so on. Specific examples are as follows:
1): Medical equipment industry, injection needle tube, puncture needle tube, medical industrial tube.
2):Industrial electric heating pipe, industrial oil pipe
3): Temperature sensor tube, sensor tube, barbecue tube, thermometer tube, thermostat tube, instrument exterior tube, thermometer stainless steel tube.
4): Pen tube, core protection tube, pen tube in the pen industry.
5): Various electronic microtubes, optical fiber accessories, optical mixers, small diameter stainless steel capillaries
6): Wall clock industry, mother-to-child communication, raw ear rods, watch band accessories, jewelry punching needles
7): Various antenna tubes, car tail antenna tubes, rod antenna tubes, extension pointers, mobile phone extension tubes, miniature antenna tubes, laptop antennas, stainless steel antennas.
8): Stainless steel tube for laser engraving equipment.
9): Pipes for fishing tackle and rods for fishing. 10): Pipes for various catering industries and pipes for feeding.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- What details should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- The reason why the color stainless steel tube does not rust
- What are the common shortcomings and cause analysis of stainless steel pipes
- How to carry out non-destructive testing of stainless steel pipes
- What causes ripples in stainless steel pipes
- What is the corrosion resistance of stainless steel pipes
- How much do you know about the hardness of stainless steel pipes?
- The copper strip has a decisive effect on the market price
- The importance of stainless steel linear elasticity and how it is affected
- Analysis of Impact Friction in the Winding Process of Stainless Steel Wire Rope