There are three commonly used polishing methods for stainless steel belts: mechanical polishing, chemical polishing, and electrochemical polishing. Each of these three methods has its own advantages and disadvantages. Stainless steel strip manufacturers will give us a good introduction next.
1. Mechanical polishing.
The benefit is that the processed parts have good leveling and high brightness. Its disadvantages are high labor intensity, severe pollution, and messy parts cannot be processed, and the gloss cannot be together, the gloss does not last for long, and it becomes stuffy and rusty. Compare suitable for processing simple parts, medium and small products.
2. Chemical polishing.
The benefits are less investment in processing equipment, messy parts can be thrown away, fast speed, high efficiency, and good corrosion resistance. The disadvantage is that the brightness is poor, there is gas overflow, ventilation equipment is required, and heating is difficult. It is suitable for processing small batches of messy parts and products with low brightness requirements for small parts.
3. Electrochemical polishing
The benefits are long-lasting mirror gloss, stable process, less pollution, low cost and good corrosion resistance. The disadvantages are high pollution prevention, large one-time investment in processing equipment, tooling and auxiliary electrodes for messy parts, and cooling equipment for mass production. It is suitable for mass production, mainly used in high-end products, export products, and public service products. Its processing technology is stable and the operation is simple.
1. The site or warehouse for storing products should be selected in a clean and tidy place with unobstructed drainage, and a factory or mine away from harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all sundries should be wiped out on the ground to keep the steel in order.
2. In the warehouse, it should not be piled up with materials that are corrosive to steel such as acid, alkali, salt, and sensitive soil. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent touching corrosive objects
3. Large steel pipes, rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air
4. Small and medium-sized steel bars, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires and wire ropes, etc., can be stored and placed in a shed with satisfactory ventilation.
5. Small-scale steels, thin steel plates, steel strips, small-diameter or special-shaped steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels, and expensive and corrosive metal products can be stored in the warehouse
6. The warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions. Generally, the usual closed warehouse is considered appropriate, that is, a warehouse with a roof, a wall, a tight shelter, and ventilation equipment.
7. The warehouse is required to always maintain an appropriate storage background, pay attention to ventilation in sunny days, and close it to prevent moisture in rainy days.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- What should be paid attention to when stainless steel belt is produced
- How versatile is the small stainless steel capillary tube
- What details should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- The reason why the color stainless steel tube does not rust
- What are the common shortcomings and cause analysis of stainless steel pipes
- How to carry out non-destructive testing of stainless steel pipes
- What causes ripples in stainless steel pipes
- What is the corrosion resistance of stainless steel pipes
- How much do you know about the hardness of stainless steel pipes?
- The copper strip has a decisive effect on the market price