The stainless steel strip is simply an extension of the ultra-thin stainless steel plate. The first is a narrow and long steel plate produced to meet the needs of different industrial sectors for the industrial production of various types of metal or mechanical products.
Stainless steel strip is the same as other materials, and its physical functions include the following three aspects: thermodynamic functions such as melting point, specific heat capacity, thermal conductivity and linear expansion coefficient, electromagnetic functions such as electrical resistivity, electrical conductivity and magnetic permeability, and Young's modulus of elasticity , Stiffness coefficient and other mechanical functions. These functions are generally considered to be inherent characteristics of stainless steel materials, but they are also affected by factors such as temperature, degree of processing, and magnetic field strength.
There are many types of stainless steel belts, which are widely used: 201 stainless steel belt, 202 stainless steel belt, 304 stainless steel belt, 301 stainless steel belt, 302 stainless steel belt, 303 stainless steel belt, 316 stainless steel belt, J4 stainless steel belt, 309S stainless steel belt, 316L stainless steel belt, 317L stainless steel belt, 310S stainless steel belt, 430 stainless steel iron belt, etc.! Thickness: 0.02mm-4mm, width: 3.5mm-1550mm, non-standard can be customized!
Stainless steel with domestic (imported) stainless steel strips: stainless steel coils, stainless steel spring bands, stainless steel stamping strips, stainless steel precision strips, stainless steel mirror strips, stainless steel cold-rolled strips, stainless steel hot-rolled strips, stainless steel etching strips, stainless steel tensile strips, Stainless steel polishing belt, stainless steel soft belt, stainless steel hard belt, stainless steel medium hard belt, stainless steel high temperature resistant belt, etc.
In the 40 years from 1960 to 1999, the production of stainless steel in the West soared from 2.15 million tons to 17.28 million tons, an increase of about 8 times, with an average annual increase rate of about 5.5%. Stainless steel was first used in kitchens, home appliances, transportation, construction, and civil engineering. In terms of kitchen appliances, there are first washing tanks and electric and gas water heaters, and household appliances first include the drum of fully automatic washing machines. From the viewpoint of environmental protection such as energy saving and recycling, the demand for stainless steel is expected to expand further. In the transportation field, there are exhaust systems for railway vehicles and cars first. The stainless steel used in the exhaust system is about 20-30kg per car, and the world's annual demand is about 1 million tons. This is a major application area for stainless steel. In the field of construction, recent demands have increased sharply. For example, the protective device of the Singapore Metro Station uses approximately 5,000 tons of stainless steel exterior decorative materials. Another example is Japan since 1980, the stainless steel used in the construction industry has increased by about four times, first used as roof, building exterior and interior decoration and structural materials. In the 1980s, 304 type unpainted materials were used as roof materials in coastal areas of Japan. From the perspective of rust prevention, they gradually changed to the use of painted stainless steel. In the 1990s, high-Cr ferritic stainless steel with a high corrosion resistance of more than 20% was developed and used as a roof material. At the same time, various surface finishing technologies were developed for beauty. In the civil engineering field, stainless steel is used in Japan's dam suction towers. In icy areas in Europe and America, in order to avoid freezing of highways and bridges, salt must be sprayed, which accelerates the corrosion of steel bars, so stainless steel steel bars are used. During the journey in North America, about 40 places used stainless steel rebar in the past three years, and each place used 200-1000 tons. In the future, stainless steel will make a difference in the market in this field.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- What are the main polishing methods for stainless steel belts
- What should be paid attention to when stainless steel belt is produced
- How versatile is the small stainless steel capillary tube
- What details should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- The reason why the color stainless steel tube does not rust
- What are the common shortcomings and cause analysis of stainless steel pipes
- How to carry out non-destructive testing of stainless steel pipes
- What causes ripples in stainless steel pipes
- What is the corrosion resistance of stainless steel pipes
- How much do you know about the hardness of stainless steel pipes?