It is difficult to avoid the problem of stainless steel wire damage during the service life, so punctual inspection work is extremely important. Reasonable outside viewing can ensure anytime, anywhere monitor of stainless steel wire performance indicators, so as to avoid accidents. Stainless steel wire from the four aspects of diameter, damage, broken belt and lubrication, for you to actually discuss how to do a good job in the outside view of the stainless steel wire.
1. Check damage
The problem of damage to the stainless steel wire in the whole process is inevitable. The damage check in the external view can show the contact between the stainless steel wire and the matched wheel groove, and the specific bearing capacity of the stainless steel wire is determined based on the damage level of the stainless steel wire. Make a guess.
2. Lubrication view
The stainless steel wire of Shenzhen Yitian Metal has generally gone through the lubrication treatment, but with the increase of the service life, the grease will gradually decrease, so as to control the damage to the galvanized steel wire rope by friction to a lower level, and the lubrication on time Viewing is indispensable, it is also very beneficial for the addition of stainless steel wire life.
3. Broken tape view
The broken belt of stainless steel wire mostly occurs in the middle and late stages of use, and it is generally not easy for the user to terminate the use again when the broken belt occurs, so punctual inspection of the broken belt is indispensable. The inspection of the broken belt in the lay length can predict the development trend rate of the broken belt and the re-carrying capacity of the stainless steel wire. This is an important method to guess and analyze the fatigue life of the galvanized steel wire rope.
4. Diameter view
Diameter is one of the important main parameters of stainless steel wire. Accurate and accurate measurement of diameter can immediately show whether the supporting force of the strands is common when the stainless steel wire is twisted, and distinguish whether the stainless steel wire bears too much impact load. It is clear that the stainless steel wire Whether the core of the wire has sufficient bearing capacity for the strands, we can see the importance of checking the diameter of the stainless steel wire.
In general, from the beginning of delivery, the stainless steel wire has faced different levels of damage problems, and the performance indicators have just begun to be reduced. Reasonable outside inspection work can deal with the lack of stainless steel wire in time to avoid ransomware. The adverse effects. Stainless steel wire use and maintenance are equally important, and outside inspection is undoubtedly an important aspect of stainless steel wire maintenance, which should cause your attention.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Relevant knowledge and application analysis of stainless steel strip
- What are the main polishing methods for stainless steel belts
- What should be paid attention to when stainless steel belt is produced
- How versatile is the small stainless steel capillary tube
- What details should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- The reason why the color stainless steel tube does not rust
- What are the common shortcomings and cause analysis of stainless steel pipes
- How to carry out non-destructive testing of stainless steel pipes
- What causes ripples in stainless steel pipes
- What is the corrosion resistance of stainless steel pipes