Stainless steel wireIn the process of winding into the drum, it always touches the supporting rope, and under the pushing and guiding effect of the supporting rope, the stainless steel wire is wound into the rope groove to achieve an orderly and regular winding. After investigating the winding stage of the stainless steel wire into the rope groove and the touch condition of the guide rope, the newly wound stainless steel wire is in an unstable condition. The stainless steel wire does not gradually wind into the rope groove smoothly, but quickly slides down into the rope groove and faces the next layer. The adjacent loops have an impact effect.
The degree of impact effect of the stainless steel wire is different depending on the surrounding position on the drum. The impact effect of stainless steel wire winding process is mainly divided into the following situations:
(1) The guide rope is the winding impact of the next layer of stainless steel wire
The stainless steel wire starts to touch the guide rope in the section AA condition, and the touch method is line touch. At this moment, the stainless steel wire is in a critically stable state; then the stainless steel wire and the guide rope touch into an unstable state, that is, the section BB position, after which the stainless steel wire is under the effect of increasing the tension Direct impact into the rope groove.
(2) The guide rope is the winding impact of the previous circle of stainless steel wire on the same layer
The stainless steel wire starts to touch the guide rope Q in the section AA condition, and the touch method is line touch. At this moment, the stainless steel wire S is in an unstable state; as the winding progresses, the stainless steel wire slides directly into the rope groove formed by the adjacent rope loops at the base layer , When the stainless steel wire enters the rope groove, it will have a fierce impact on the base stainless steel wire.
(3) Improve the impact of stainless steel wire caused by acceleration changes
In the whole process of improving the material, the acceleration of the increase of the stainless steel wire often changes, causing the tension of the stainless steel wire and the increasing speed to change continuously, which causes the newly wound stainless steel wire to have an impact effect on the base stainless steel wire, and the change of the stainless steel wire tension causes the layer The relative creep between the stainless steel wires, the impact and friction phenomenon is obvious.
To sum up, the process of winding the stainless steel wire into the rope groove is in an unstable state, and all of them slip and impact into the rope groove, which has an impact effect on the rope loop already wound on the base layer.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- What aspects of stainless steel wire need to be inspected
- Relevant knowledge and application analysis of stainless steel strip
- What are the main polishing methods for stainless steel belts
- What should be paid attention to when stainless steel belt is produced
- How versatile is the small stainless steel capillary tube
- What details should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- The reason why the color stainless steel tube does not rust
- What are the common shortcomings and cause analysis of stainless steel pipes
- How to carry out non-destructive testing of stainless steel pipes
- What causes ripples in stainless steel pipes