Stainless steel wire has high strength and good resistance: stainless steel wire is an important component with high strength, good elasticity, light weight and good flexibility. It is widely used in machinery, shipbuilding, mining, metallurgy, forestry and other industries.
What is twisting of stainless steel wire: in the lifting and use of stainless steel wire, twisting is a major problem that has plagued the normal operation of equipment for a long time. highly valued.
Under normal conditions, the hook and the stainless steel wire are parallel to each other in a straight direction, and the stainless steel wire will not twist when the rope is correctly drawn out and there is no rotating force. If the stainless steel wire is incorrectly drawn out or there is a rotating force, the stainless steel wire will twist. When this phenomenon occurs, it will cause low work efficiency. If it is more serious, the stainless steel wire will jump out of the reel and damage the reducer, or even break the stainless steel wire. , The hook or lifting weight will fall, which will damage people and objects on the ground, and even cause the tower crane to collapse. It will also affect the construction period of the construction site. Therefore, if the problem of twisting of the stainless steel wire is not solved in time, there will be major safety hazards.
The importance of stainless steel linear elasticity and how it is affected
The elasticity of stainless steel wire is the degree of difficulty of elastic deformation under the action of external force. The stronger the elastic function, the greater the elastic deformation stress of the stainless steel wire. The elasticity of the stainless steel wire may decrease during use, and the rope body will undergo some changes, which will affect its formation to a certain extent. details as follows:
1. The twisting distance of the stainless steel wire is also the linear distance between the starting point and the ending point of the stainless steel wire inside the rope body rotating around the strand core or strands.
2. Fine brown powder will appear in the recesses of the rope strands.
3. Since the various parts of the stainless steel wire rope body are pressed against each other, there will be a lack of gaps between the stainless steel wires and the rope strands.
4. The diameter of the rope body of the stainless steel wire will be reduced.
Although the decrease in the elasticity of the stainless steel wire will not cause immediate adverse consequences, as the tortuous performance of the stainless steel wire decreases and the diameter decreases, the abrasion between the stainless steel wires inside the stainless steel wire will increase, and the stainless steel wire may break and the rope body may crack. The performance will be greatly improved, which is why the stainless steel wire has been vigorously used in recent years.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- The impact of stainless steel wire winding process
- What aspects of stainless steel wire need to be inspected
- Relevant knowledge and application analysis of stainless steel strip
- What are the main polishing methods for stainless steel belts
- What should be paid attention to when stainless steel belt is produced
- How versatile is the small stainless steel capillary tube
- What details should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- The reason why the color stainless steel tube does not rust
- What are the common shortcomings and cause analysis of stainless steel pipes
- How to carry out non-destructive testing of stainless steel pipes