Stainless steel pipe is a hollow long round steel, mainly used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery appearance and other industrial transportation pipelines and mechanical structural parts. In addition, due to the combination of bending and torsion strength, the weight is relatively light, so it is also widely used in the production of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also often used as furniture and kitchen utensils.
Any steel that is open at both ends and has a hollow section, and whose length is larger than the circumference of the section, can be called a steel pipe. When the length is small compared with the perimeter of the section, it can be called a pipe section or a pipe fitting, and they all belong to the category of pipe products.
For more than sixty years, architects have been choosing stainless steel to make cost-effective, long-lasting buildings. Many existing buildings fully demonstrate the correctness of this selection. Some are very ornamental, such as the Chrysler Building in New York City. But in many other applications, the role of stainless steel is not so obvious, but it plays an important role in the aesthetics and performance of the building. For example, because stainless steel has more wear resistance and indentation resistance than other metal materials of the same thickness, it is the material of choice for designers when building sidewalks in local areas with high population flows.
Stainless steel has been used as a structural material for making new buildings and restoring historical sites for more than 70 years. The early design was calculated according to basic principles. Today, design specifications, such as the American Society of Civil Engineers' standard ANSI/ASCE-8-90 "Code for Design of Cold-Formed Stainless Steel Structural Parts" and the "Structural Stainless Steel Design Manual" jointly published by NiDI and Euro Inox have simplified the long service life. Design of structural parts for buildings with good integrity.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- How much do you know about the characteristics of the use of piano steel wire
- Analyze how important the elasticity of stainless steel wire is
- The impact of stainless steel wire winding process
- What aspects of stainless steel wire need to be inspected
- Relevant knowledge and application analysis of stainless steel strip
- What are the main polishing methods for stainless steel belts
- What should be paid attention to when stainless steel belt is produced
- How versatile is the small stainless steel capillary tube
- What details should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- The reason why the color stainless steel tube does not rust