Stainless steel industrial pipes, ultra-long coils, U-shaped pipes, pressure pipes, heat exchange tubes, fluid pipes, spiral coils. Product features: high temperature steam resistance, impact corrosion resistance, ammonia corrosion resistance; anti-scaling, not easy to stain, Anti-oxidation and corrosion; long service life, reducing maintenance time, saving costs; good pipe installation technology, direct pipe replacement, safe and reliable; uniform pipe wall, wall thickness only 50-70% of copper pipe, excellent overall thermal conductivity For copper tubes; it is an aspirational heat exchange product for the transformation of old units and the manufacture of new equipment. Can be widely used in petrochemical, electric power, nuclear industry, medicine, food, etc.
The weak corrosion resistance of the passive film on the surface of the stainless steel tube forms a pitting reaction due to the self-excited reaction, resulting in small holes, and the chloride ion is close to form a strong corrosive solution, which accelerates the rate of the corrosion reaction. . There is also intergranular corrosion cracking inside the stainless steel, all of which damage the passivation film on the surface of the stainless steel plate. Therefore, punctual cleaning and maintenance of the stainless steel surface is necessary to maintain its magnificent surface and extend its service life.
First, the thicker the wall thickness of the product, the more economical and practical it is, and the thinner the wall thickness, its processing cost will rise significantly;
Second, the process of the product determines its restraint function. Generally, seamless steel pipes have low precision: uneven wall thickness, low brightness on the inner surface of the pipe, high cost of sizing, and there are pitting and black spots on the inner surface that are not easy to remove;
Third, its detection and shaping must be processed offline. Therefore, it shows its superiority in terms of high pressure, high strength, and mechanical structure materials;
Because stainless steel is a high-quality steel, it has the characteristics of non-corrosion, corrosion resistance, beauty, high strength, and 100% recyclability. In actual use, it can further show its social benefits of energy saving and emission reduction. For example, a new stainless steel truck made of stainless steel hot-rolled coils is compared with a domestic original general-purpose gondola made of general carbon steel. The use of stainless steel to make truck skins can reduce the initial steel consumption by 15%, and the entire life cycle can reduce steel consumption by about 55%. According to the calculation of steel consumption per ton of coal in the life cycle, more than 75% can be saved. In this way, every additional 1 ton of stainless steel can replace more than 4 tons of carbon steel. Considering only the element of saving steel in the manufacturing process and use process of stainless steel, stainless steel saves energy by 84.25% and reduces CO2 emissions by 87.16% compared with ordinary carbon steel.
If it is said that the use of stainless steel in many aspects in the past was considered from the perspectives of beauty and beauty, and was the need after the improvement of living standards, rather than an indispensable necessity in people’s lives, then, from the "energy saving and emission reduction", to avoid the "greenhouse effect" "Considering from the new perspective, stainless steel should become a necessity for the sustainable development of all mankind.
All in all, stainless steel is a product with very obvious effects of "energy saving and emission reduction", and it is a product that helps avoid "global warming and greenhouse effect". The production of stainless steel products by advanced enterprises in my country is more conducive to "energy saving and emission reduction" and avoiding "global warming and greenhouse effect" than stainless steel products produced in other regions. Therefore, my country's vigorous development of the stainless steel industry is not only in the interests of our country, but also in the interests of mankind to reduce carbon dioxide emissions and avoid the "global warming and greenhouse effect".
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Briefly on the inevitable development trend of stainless steel belt
- Analysis on the performance of yellow brass in brass capillary
- The difference and application of piano steel wire and carbon steel wire
- Have to understand the knowledge of stainless steel pipe
- How much do you know about the characteristics of the use of piano steel wire
- Analyze how important the elasticity of stainless steel wire is
- The impact of stainless steel wire winding process
- What aspects of stainless steel wire need to be inspected
- Relevant knowledge and application analysis of stainless steel strip
- What are the main polishing methods for stainless steel belts