The use of copper strip in light industry
Light industrial products are closely related to people's lives, with a wide variety of products. Because of its excellent generalizing function, steel can be seen everywhere. Here are just a few examples: Air conditioners and refrigerators The temperature control function of air conditioners and refrigerators is mainly completed by the transpiration and condensation of the copper tubes of the heat exchanger. The standard and heat transfer function of the heat exchange heat transfer tube determine to a large extent the efficiency and miniaturization of the entire air conditioner and refrigeration equipment. In these machines, special-shaped copper tubes with high thermal conductivity are selected. Utilizing the excellent processing functions of steel, we have recently developed and produced radiating pipes with inner grooves and high fins, which are used in the production of heat exchangers in air conditioners, refrigerators, chemical and waste heat collection equipment, which can make new heat The total heat transfer coefficient of the exchanger is increased to 2 to 3 times that of ordinary tubes and 1.2 to 1.3 times that of ordinary low-fin tubes. It has been used in China, which can save 40% of copper and reduce the volume of heat exchanger by 1 /3 or more.
Wall clocks: Wall clocks, timers, and equipment with wall clock arrangements are currently produced, and most of the working parts are made of&"wall clock brass GG". The alloy contains 1.5-2% of lead, which has excellent processing functions and is suitable for mass production. For example, gears are cut out of long extruded brass rods, flat wheels are punched out of strips of corresponding thickness, and engraved wall clock faces, screws and joints are made of brass or other copper alloys. Many cheap watches are made of gunmetal (tin-zinc bronze) or plated with nickel silver (white copper). Some famous big clocks are made of steel and copper alloys. British&"Big Ben GG" uses a solid gunmetal rod for the hour hand and a 14-foot copper tube for the minute hand. A modern wall clock factory, using copper alloy as the main material, using presses and accurate mold processing, can produce 10,000 to 30,000 wall clocks per day at a very low cost.
In a society with ever-changing information at that time, paper consumption was huge. The paper looks simple in appearance, but the papermaking process is very messy, requiring many steps and using many machines, including coolers, evaporators, beaters, paper machines, and so on. Many parts, such as various heat exchange tubes, rollers, percussion rods, semi-liquid pumps and wire meshes, are mostly made of steel alloy. For example, the Fourdrinier paper machine currently selected will spray the prepared pulp onto a fast-moving mesh cloth with fine meshes (40-60 mesh). The mesh cloth is woven from brass and phosphor bronze wire. Its width is very large, generally more than 20 feet (6 meters), and it is required to be completely straight. The mesh cloth moves on a series of small brass or copper rollers, and when the paper pulp sprayed on it passes by, moisture is sucked out from below. The net vibrates together to bond the small fibers in the pulp together. The mesh standard of large paper machines is very large, which can reach 26 feet 8 inches (8.1 meters) wide and 100 feet (3 0.5 meters) long. Wet pulp not only contains water, but also contains chemicals used in the papermaking process, which is very corrosive. In order to ensure the quality of paper, the requirements for the mesh material are very strict, not only must have high strength and elasticity, but also must be resistant to pulp corrosion, copper alloys are completely competent.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Do you know what is water stop copper tape?
- A big analysis of the advantages of stainless steel pipes
- Briefly on the inevitable development trend of stainless steel belt
- Analysis on the performance of yellow brass in brass capillary
- The difference and application of piano steel wire and carbon steel wire
- Have to understand the knowledge of stainless steel pipe
- How much do you know about the characteristics of the use of piano steel wire
- Analyze how important the elasticity of stainless steel wire is
- The impact of stainless steel wire winding process
- What aspects of stainless steel wire need to be inspected