Thin wallstainless steel pipe, If the pipe fittings are treated with impurity removal, pickling, and passivation, the thickness of the generated Cr2O3 can be increased, and the uniformity of the fineness can be enhanced; the polishing of the stainless steel pipe and the finishing process of the pipe can not only eliminate the appearance defects, but also make it dull. The chemical film is more delicate and dense to reduce the probability of pitting corrosion. At the same time, the inner wall of the pipe fittings is bright and the friction is small after finishing, which further improves the hydraulic performance of the pipe and saves consumption.
Introduction to the installation points of thin-walled stainless steel pipes:
1. The pipeline shall not be cast in the reinforced concrete structure layer.
2. Plastic-coated stainless steel pipes should be used for buried ground to avoid acid-base corrosion of the outer wall of the pipe and damage to the surface of the pipe by hard debris.
3. Stainless steel pipes should not pass through settlement joints, expansion joints and deformation joints of buildings. When it is unavoidable, technical measures to avoid damage to the pipeline should be adopted.
4. Stainless steel pipes and pipe fittings should not be in direct contact with cement, cement mortar and concrete. In order to avoid chloride corrosion to the pipeline, it can be protected by plastic film or wrapped with anti-corrosion tape.
Thin-walled stainless steel pipes can save materials: because the thin-walled type is selected, the weight is only 1/3 of the galvanized pipe, which saves a lot of materials and reduces the weight of the product, especially suitable for high-rise buildings. Products can be recycled and reused, in line with my country's industrial policy.
Thin-walled stainless steel pipe has strong corrosion resistance: stainless steel pipe has very good corrosion resistance, stainless steel can withstand 200ppm chloride, stainless steel can resist water corrosion of chloride, and the surface of the pipe is in contact with oxygen to actively generate fine and strong corrosion resistance. The chromium oxide protective film is designed to select stainless steel, and there is no need to consider the corrosion margin.
The domestic thin-walled stainless steel pipe is a new type of pipe that came out in the late 1990s. Because of its hygienic, high strength, good corrosion resistance, sturdiness and durability, long life, protection-free, and beautiful features, the development of stainless steel water pipes is now strong. It has been widely used in the construction of water supply and direct drinking water pipelines.
The use of thin-walled stainless steel pipes has expanded from the current water supply and direct water supply pipelines to heating, gas pipelines, food, medicine, chemical, electronics, and fire protection industries.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Briefly on the application effect of stainless steel wire in daily life
- Can copper strip be used in light industry
- Do you know what is water stop copper tape?
- A big analysis of the advantages of stainless steel pipes
- Briefly on the inevitable development trend of stainless steel belt
- Analysis on the performance of yellow brass in brass capillary
- The difference and application of piano steel wire and carbon steel wire
- Have to understand the knowledge of stainless steel pipe
- How much do you know about the characteristics of the use of piano steel wire
- Analyze how important the elasticity of stainless steel wire is