What are the tests for flat enameled wire?
Here is the last article, flat enameled wire to do those tests
This is an important part of shipment
4. Electric function
Take 1m of the flat enameled wire to be inspected, scrape off the paint film at both ends, measure the resistance of the flat enameled wire, the resistance measurement value should be within the resistance range of GB/T6109; the standard temperature is 20 degrees, the conversion formula: 20 degrees resistance/234.5 +Standard temperature=Practical measurement resistance/234.5+Measuring temperature; 4.2 Salt bath inspection:
See salt bath inspection standard
4.3 Breakdown voltage: take the flat enameled wire 0.5m and fold it once, cut the half-folded part and scrape off the four wires, then fold it twice, and twist the folded flat enameled wire into a twist state, (two on each end Wire head) Test the high voltage of two wire heads at the same end with a high-pressure meter respectively (High-voltage standard: refer to the level 2 standard).
Salt bath inspection standard for flat enameled wire
1. Operation process:
Equipped with solution and wiring:
A. Equipped with saline solution: 30 grams of table salt, 10 kilograms of water, with a concentration of 3‰; B. Equipped with phenolphthalein solution: 100 grams of alcohol and 3 grams of phenolphthalein;
C. Equipped with solution: add 20 ml of phenolphthalein solution for every 10 kg of saline solution.
D. According to Figure 1, check whether the positive and negative connections of the salt bath equipment are correct. The conductor is connected to the positive pole and directly connected to the salt bath, and the measured rotor is connected to the negative pole.
E. After the positive and negative poles of the power supply are correctly connected, turn on 24 volts DC, check the conductivity of the solution before each salt bath, and directly immerse the "+" and "-" poles in the salt bath, and investigate the ammeter The reading, whether the conduction current reaches the standard value: 500mA. It can be tested when the current reaches 500mA and above.
2. Leakage current and number of pinhole inspection standards
2.1 Current inspection standards:
Wire diameter (mm)
Flat enameled wire
Leakage current (mA)
No need to soak
2.2 Acceptance criteria: inspection criteria for the number of pin holes
2.2.1 If the number of pinholes is less than five and not within 30 meters of the same position, it is acceptable; 2.2.2 is not acceptable in other situations.
3. Inspection method
A. The inspection length of flat enameled wire is 5m,
B. Put the 5m flat enameled wire in the salt bath, and connect the two ends of the tested flat enameled wire as shown in Figure 1. C. After the positive pole of the power supply is effectively connected, turn on 24 volts DC, and test according to the principle of accepting leakage current. The absence of red liquid indicates that the flat enameled wire salt bath has passed the inspection; if there is red liquid, it indicates that there are pinholes, carefully investigate the number of pinholes and damaged parts, and make a record; D. When the current method exceeds the standard, please use the pinhole method. Analysis; E. After the inspection, put the power cord back in place;
4. Operation note
A. The concentration of the solution must be in proportion, with a concentration of 3‰, and the salt water must be replaced every day; record it and monitor the quality.
B. Solution conductivity function. It is necessary to check the conductive function of the salt bath equipment every time you do the salt bath, immerse the "+" and "-" poles directly in the salt water, and investigate the reading of the ammeter. The reading must be greater than 500mA; C. Checked All flat enameled wires (except for the two ends) must be immersed in the salt bath; D. Ensure that the positive electrode of the power supply is connected effectively, and pay attention to the positive and negative poles not to be reversed; E. After the inspection, it is not allowed to leave the flat for experiment in the salt bath. Enameled wire, put the power cord back in place together.
For quality, the leakage current data inspected by the current method and the number of pinholes analyzed by the pinhole method should be recorded. At the same time, the daily water change records should be spot-checked.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- What installation points should be paid attention to for thin-walled stainless steel pipes
- Briefly on the application effect of stainless steel wire in daily life
- Can copper strip be used in light industry
- Do you know what is water stop copper tape?
- A big analysis of the advantages of stainless steel pipes
- Briefly on the inevitable development trend of stainless steel belt
- Analysis on the performance of yellow brass in brass capillary
- The difference and application of piano steel wire and carbon steel wire
- Have to understand the knowledge of stainless steel pipe
- How much do you know about the characteristics of the use of piano steel wire