Stainless steel wire is a kind of nickel-containing austenitic stainless steel --- nickel titanium wire rope
304 stainless steel wire is a nickel-containing austenitic stainless steel, which belongs to the Fe-Cr-Ni series alloy and is the main representative trademark of austenitic stainless steel. Because of the insufficient cost advantage of 304 stainless steel, the profitability of shopping malls is weak. In order to reduce costs and increase profitability, the company now chooses high-sulfur phosphorus pig iron as the training material of 304 stainless steel because of its relatively low cost, which is called "cheap nickel resources." ". With the large-scale use of cheap nickel resources, under the existing material conditions, the original process technology is no longer able to meet the user’s requirements for product quality. Therefore, it is necessary to study the process technology under the existing material conditions to meet the low requirements. Two-tier requirements for cost and high quality.
In the production of 304 cold-rolled stainless steel plates, linear defects often appear on the surface of the strip, which are called linear scales, or "line scales" for short. The shortcomings of line scales are mainly distributed in the range of unequal width on the two sides of the interval, and can only be observed after the cold-rolled sheet is pickled. Refer to the relevant effective methods used in the domestic stainless steel production practice, combined with the company's practical research results, summarized and analyzed the causes of the line scale defects, and adopted the corresponding control methods, which has a certain learning significance for reducing the defects of stainless steel surface quality.
Introduction to the disadvantages of 304 stainless steel wire scale
The production process of Baosteel Stainless Steel's steel plant using two-step training for 304 stainless steel is: electric furnace → AOD → LF → continuous casting → slab grinding. The main processes that cause line scale defects are AOD, LF and continuous casting.
The shortcomings of 304 stainless steel wire scales are detected in the cold-rolling APC unit. They are small in shape and difficult to observe with the naked eye. The length is about 20~80mm and the width is 0.5~1.0mm. Such shortcomings can be found on the upper and lower surfaces of the steel coils, with intermittent and irregular distribution characteristics.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- What are the inspections required for flat enameled wire
- What installation points should be paid attention to for thin-walled stainless steel pipes
- Briefly on the application effect of stainless steel wire in daily life
- Can copper strip be used in light industry
- Do you know what is water stop copper tape?
- A big analysis of the advantages of stainless steel pipes
- Briefly on the inevitable development trend of stainless steel belt
- Analysis on the performance of yellow brass in brass capillary
- The difference and application of piano steel wire and carbon steel wire
- Have to understand the knowledge of stainless steel pipe