The need for industrial restructuring. At present, the self-sufficiency rate of stainless steel precision strip in my country is about 45%. High-strength precision strip steel needs to spend a lot of foreign exchange to import from abroad. Vigorously developing high-strength precision strip steel in my country is the top priority in the current structural adjustment of steel products. ,Because the product thickness is extremely thin and high-precision, there are special requirements for hardness, and the amount of use is small, the stainless steel factory for mass production does not have the production capacity of precision steel strip.
"Stainless steel precision steel strip" is not an ordinary cold-rolled sheet, nor is it to change the rolling material. It has high requirements for raw materials, equipment, technology, personnel, and handling configuration. It is relatively special and has substantial differences. Cold rolling relies on the added value of scale, the change of rolling material relies on the added value of processing, and the precision steel strip relies on the added value of skills.
A high-alloy steel that can resist corrosion in the air or in chemically corrosive media. It has a beautiful surface and good corrosion resistance. It does not need to undergo surface treatment such as plating, but exerts its inherent surface properties. It is used in various steels. One kind, generally called stainless steel. The quenching operation is to first heat the strip steel in a straight-through furnace, generally at a heating temperature of 1050～1150℃, so that the carbides in the steel are fully dissolved and a uniform austenite arrangement is obtained. The feasibility of the development of precision strip steel The domestic acceleration of economic structure adjustment has made the development of high-tech industries and the information industry adhere to a certain growth rate or even accelerate. These industries have a stimulating effect on the demand for precision strip steel, which has increased the demand for precision strip steel to a certain extent. the amount.
Regarding the revised products, they are divided into different categories. In a strict sense, the price of the revised products should be lower than the good ones. However, there are still differences in the sales policies and pricing of the revised products, which cannot be simple. Calculate the average. In many factories, the thickness of 0.3~1mm is also called "precision steel strip".
For example, the thickness of domestic TISCO's "precision strip steel" is between 0.02 and 0.5 mm, while Nisshin Steel calls the thickness range between 0.02 and 0.25 mm as "stainless steel foil". The distinction of thickness is related to the production capacity of the manufacturer's equipment and product positioning. , Difficulties in stainless steel precision casting processing: Macroscopic shortcomings (slag inclusions are often presented in the form of interpasses, and sometimes interlayer slag inclusions. The main cause of slag inclusions in the weld bead is the poor process performance of the flux, which makes the deposited metal The wet angle on both sides of the weld bead is too steep, which constitutes a poor edge fusion. When a weld bead is built-up, it is easy to cause inter-pass slag inclusion. In addition, unqualified welding standards, welding positions, etc. are also likely to cause such shortcomings., The feasibility of the development of precision strip steel The domestic acceleration of economic restructuring has made the development of high-tech industries and the information industry adhere to a certain growth rate or even accelerate. These industries have a stimulating effect on the demand for precision strip steel, which has increased the demand for precision strip steel to a certain extent. the amount.
The corrosion resistance of austenitic stainless steel comes from the chromium oxide protective layer formed on the metal surface. If the material is heated to a high temperature of 450°C to 900°C, the structure of the material will change, and chromium carbide will be formed along the edge of the crystal. ,Precision stainless steel belt, thickness 0.08mm～2.5mm, width 1.3mm～1250mm, spring steel belt* hardness can reach HV590～610, products are widely used in air conditioners, solar energy, electronics, clockwork, pen holders, hose clamps, cable ties , Piston rings, stamping parts, terminal blocks, car general hardware accessories and other product quality management system certification. The deployment of precision strip steel can effectively promote the development of high-skilled industries such as electronic information, precision machinery and instruments, aerospace and aviation, actively promote the integration of informatization and industrialization, and accelerate economic restructuring and changes in growth methods. ,Precision strip steel products for high-end industries: aerospace industry; petrochemical industry; IT industry; medical equipment; instrumentation.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- What are the exterior treatment methods for stainless steel pipes
- The material of the small stainless steel capillary can determine the scope of application
- Briefly describe the difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel iron
- What factors can cause stainless steel wire to rust
- Briefly describe the relevant knowledge of nickel-titanium wire rope
- What are the inspections required for flat enameled wire
- What installation points should be paid attention to for thin-walled stainless steel pipes
- Briefly on the application effect of stainless steel wire in daily life
- Can copper strip be used in light industry
- Do you know what is water stop copper tape?