In the process of processing, we will find 304stainless steel pipeThere will be surface defects such as edge cracks, scars, inclusions, and scars. The reason for these shortcomings is roughly due to the transverse cracks in the subcutaneous corner of the outer arc of the casting slab, and the mixing of fine impurities in the crystallizer, and the finishing is not clean. Oxidation slag on the surface of the stainless steel tube, and formed by the rollover of the cast billet's corners to the surface of the stainless steel tube during the rolling process. These shortcomings not only reduce the appearance quality of stainless steel pipes, but also affect the improvement of product quality. Therefore, it is very important to prevent and deal with the appearance defects of 304 stainless steel pipes in time.
There are deep scratches on the surface of the cast billet because the rollers of the sector section do not roll. In order to avoid this, the sector section must be protected in time, and the equipment is strictly prohibited from over-age service. If there are fine impurities in the crystallizer, it will cause the water quality to change, so the water samples in the crystallizer should be checked regularly. It is the best way to reduce the width of the edge cracks of the weakened stainless steel plate and the uneven deformation of the rolling edge of the wide steel plate. It is the best way to reduce the expansion of the steel plate when the steel plate is rolled. Steel plate.
To avoid the corner temperature of the cast slab from entering the brittle zone during the tortuous process, it is necessary to dynamically control the corner temperature of the cast slab with different widths, and implement the water distribution zone control of the zigzag section. To reduce the uneven deformation of the rolled piece, it is necessary to reduce the difference in deformation resistance between the upper and lower surfaces of the rolled piece, optimize the heating process of the slab, and reduce the temperature difference between the upper and lower surfaces of the cast slab. To avoid secondary defects such as partial deep burn marks and oxidized slag on the surface of the cast billet after unclean finishing, it is necessary to improve the finishing ability of the 304 stainless steel pipe cast billet.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- What are the ways to identify the material of stainless steel wire
- Analyze the production of fine stainless steel strips
- In which areas are the use of stainless steel small capillaries focused
- Brief introduction to the industrial structure demand of stainless steel belt
- What are the exterior treatment methods for stainless steel pipes
- The material of the small stainless steel capillary can determine the scope of application
- Briefly describe the difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel iron
- What factors can cause stainless steel wire to rust
- Briefly describe the relevant knowledge of nickel-titanium wire rope
- What are the inspections required for flat enameled wire