stainless steel pipeIt can be seen everywhere in our daily use. I believe that many friends are asking why we come into contact with so many stainless steel pipe products in our days. So the editor of Hangzhou Co., Ltd. will help you to learn more about the three characteristics of stainless steel pipes. Good to understand.
1. Corrosion resistance
Most stainless steel products require outstanding corrosion resistance. Stainless steel pipes are similar to class I and class II tableware, kitchen utensils, water heaters, water dispensers, etc. Some foreign businessmen also conduct corrosion resistance tests on the products: use NACL aqueous solution to warm to joy, after a period of time, the solution is to drain, wash and dry, and determine the weight loss to determine the degree of corrosion.
2. Welding processability
The requirements for the welding function vary from product to product. A kind of tableware generally does not require welding function, even some pot companies. However, most products require raw materials with outstanding welding functions, such as Class II tableware, thermos cups, steel pipes, water heaters, water dispensers, etc.
Now, stainless steel products are generally polished in the production process, as long as a few products such as water heaters, water dispenser fabrics, etc. do not require polishing. Therefore, this requires the outstanding polishing function of the material. The main factors affecting the polishing function are as follows:
1 Defects in material appearance. Such as scratches, pitting, soaking, etc.
2 Stainless steel pipe material problem. If the hardness is too low, it is not easy to polish during polishing (BQ is not good). If the hardness is too low, orange peel will easily appear on the surface during deep drawing, which will affect the BQ function. BQ with high hardness is relatively good.
3 After deep drawing, small black spots and RI high imitating DGING will also appear on the surface of the larger deformed area, which will affect the BQ attribute.
The company was established in 2013, with a plant area of 5,600 square meters, and a monthly production and sales volume of 80,000 tons. The products comply with China GB, American ASTM, ISO9001, IS09002 certification, and all products shipped have SGS reports and material certificates under the ROHS directive. Welcome New and old customers come to give guidance.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- How to repair defects on the surface of stainless steel pipes
- What are the ways to identify the material of stainless steel wire
- Analyze the production of fine stainless steel strips
- In which areas are the use of stainless steel small capillaries focused
- Brief introduction to the industrial structure demand of stainless steel belt
- What are the exterior treatment methods for stainless steel pipes
- The material of the small stainless steel capillary can determine the scope of application
- Briefly describe the difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel iron
- What factors can cause stainless steel wire to rust
- Briefly describe the relevant knowledge of nickel-titanium wire rope