Generally, the polishing speed of the grinding wheel is 2500m/min on the stainless steel pipe grinding machine, and the matters needing attention in the polishing. Polishing with 150-240 abrasive belt can obtain continuous lines. Fine stainless steel pipe fittings are a kind of hollow strip steel, which is widely used to transport oil, natural gas, water, gas, steam and other fluids. In addition, when the bending and changing strength are the same, the weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structure.
It has good flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, tensile resistance, water resistance, and has excellent electromagnetic shielding functions. Stainless steel pipe is a kind of hollow long round steel, which is widely used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, food, light industry, mechanical appearance and other industries. Industrial pipelines and mechanical structural parts such as workbenches. In order to achieve the purpose of mirror polishing, we need to gradually polish with fine abrasives, and then polish with very fine polishing paste.
The fine stainless steel pipe fittings conflict with the appearance of the steel pipe. The operation is generally divided into two steps. The initial step is cutting and polishing, and the second step is color polishing. The small scratches left by the previous polishing (such as lubricated gold process) are polished by the polishing wheel. The abrasive does not adhere to the grinding wheel, but the rotating grinding wheel will conflict with the cutting lubricant and stick to some lubricant (function: can reduce or prevent conflict and wear). Cutting lubricants are made of artificial abrasives (such as oxygen, aluminum (Al), and hard grease as a binder). They are infiltrated in the wheels of cloth. Color polishing and shredding are the same, only the lubricant is colored (for example, red iron powder). After the appearance reaches the requirements, use white lime powder (calcium carbon (C) calcium (Ca) powder) or chalk powder to "scrub" with a soft flange plate or flannel cloth. Roll polishing is a combination of abrasives and conflicts, which is conducive to the appearance of small parts.
Polishing of fine stainless steel pipe fittings with No. 4 polishing (Explanation: the process of friction to lubricate objects (such as gold)) Thin plates (Properties: Gemological terms) When making workpieces Sheets: When (Gemological terms) the resulting workpieces are welded The area requires secondary treatment, and the following manual methods can be basically the same as the original appearance; welding seams and parallel lines can be polished by a welding abrasive wheel, and then polished and 80 special portable grinding wheels with a grain size of 120 or 150. The direction of the welding movement should be the same as the common original line, so that the line is mechanically polished on the surface; if it is not parallel, the final polishing of fine stainless steel pipe fittings should be the same as the direction of mechanical grinding. If the lines on both sides of the seam are not common (for example: welding parallel to this side, perpendicular to the other side of the weld), the best way is to follow the polished weld (without crossing the weld).
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Briefly describe the main characteristics of stainless steel pipes
- How to repair defects on the surface of stainless steel pipes
- What are the ways to identify the material of stainless steel wire
- Analyze the production of fine stainless steel strips
- In which areas are the use of stainless steel small capillaries focused
- Brief introduction to the industrial structure demand of stainless steel belt
- What are the exterior treatment methods for stainless steel pipes
- The material of the small stainless steel capillary can determine the scope of application
- Briefly describe the difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel iron
- What factors can cause stainless steel wire to rust