Stainless steel pipe has good oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance. Because of the high percentage of chromium and nickel, it can continue to work at high temperatures and it has outstanding high temperature resistance.
Density: 8.0 g/cm3, mechanical properties after solution treatment: yield strength ≥ 205, tensile strength ≥ 520, elongation ≥ 40, hardness test: HBS ≤ 187, HRB ≤ 90, HV ≤ 200. Stainless steel is suitable for making various furnace components, the highest working temperature is 1200°C, and the continuous use temperature is 1150°C. The specific performance is prominent in the following aspects:
1. Distortion: Due to the limitation of construction site, space and construction materials, construction workers often use the plasticity of stainless steel pipes instead of forcibly constructing according to construction specifications. The distortion factors at the joints of pipes and pipe fittings should be considered.
2. The product has strong safety, sanitation and reliability, so there is no need to worry about the occurrence of red water, green water and other phenomena.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance: Because the surface of the stainless steel tube will form a thin protective film, although the protective film is about 3×10-6 mm, it is very strong. Even if it is damaged, as long as there is oxygen next to it, It can be regenerated immediately to avoid rust, and there is no need to worry about rust.
4. Good impact resistance. There is no need to worry about the occurrence of common "rusty protrusions" in galvanized steel pipes, which may cause impacts due to reduced inner diameter or increased resistance.
5. Lighter texture, can be easily transported and constructed and reduce costs. The weight of the pipe is greatly reduced, and the cost is also reduced, making the transportation easier and the installation more convenient.
Hangzhou Co., Ltd. is located in the west of Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, with the Pearl River Estuary in the west, Longgang District in the east, Nanshan District and Futian District in the south, Lingdingyang in the west and Dongguan in the north. The company was established in 2013, with a plant area of 5,600 square meters, and a monthly production and sales volume of 80,000 tons. The products comply with China GB, American ASTM, ISO9001, IS09002 certification, and all products shipped have SGS reports and material certificates under the ROHS directive. Welcome New and old customers come to give guidance.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- What should be paid attention to when polishing the surface of stainless steel pipe
- Briefly describe the main characteristics of stainless steel pipes
- How to repair defects on the surface of stainless steel pipes
- What are the ways to identify the material of stainless steel wire
- Analyze the production of fine stainless steel strips
- In which areas are the use of stainless steel small capillaries focused
- Brief introduction to the industrial structure demand of stainless steel belt
- What are the exterior treatment methods for stainless steel pipes
- The material of the small stainless steel capillary can determine the scope of application
- Briefly describe the difference between stainless steel wire and stainless steel iron