With the implementation of my country’s reform and opening-up guidelines, the citizens’ economy has achieved rapid growth, and a large number of township houses, public production and tourist equipment have been built, and new requirements have been put forward for the supply of hot water and daily water. In particular, the issue of water quality has been paid more and more attention by everyone, and the request has always been advancing. Galvanized steel pipe, a commonly used pipe material due to its corrosiveness, will gradually participate in the historical stage under the response of relevant standards. Plastic pipes, compound pipes and copper pipes have become common pipe materials for piping systems.
The material of the stainless steel pipe undergoes elastic and plastic strain under the action of fluid force. If the stress is large enough, the stainless steel pipe will cause cracking. Strength is the ability of a material to resist deformation and cracking, while plasticity indicates the total degree of plastic deformation during cracking. Therefore, in uniaxial stretching, the yield strength against tensile strength is the strength target, while the elongation and area shrinkage are the plastic targets; resistance is the ability of the material to absorb energy during the whole process of plastic deformation and cracking. Stainless steel pipes can use real stress-real The area under the strain curve is indicated by the area from plastic deformation to cracking.
In the passive film on the surface of the stainless steel pipe, where the corrosion resistance is weak, the pitting reaction is formed due to the self-excited reaction, which generates small holes, and the chloride ion is close to form a strong corrosive solution, which accelerates the speed of the corrosion reaction. . There is also intergranular corrosion cracking inside the stainless steel, all of which damage the passivation film on the surface of the stainless steel plate. Therefore, the stainless steel surface must be regularly cleaned and maintained to maintain its gorgeous surface and prolong its service life.
1. The thicker the wall thickness of the product, the more economical and practical it is, and the thinner the wall thickness, its processing cost will rise significantly;
2. The process of the product determines its limiting performance. Generally, seamless steel pipes have low precision: uneven wall thickness, low brightness on the inner surface of the pipe, high cost of sizing, and there are pits and black spots on the inner surface that are difficult to remove;
3. Its detection and shaping must be processed offline. Therefore, it embodies its superiority in terms of high-pressure, high-strength, and mechanical structural materials.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Share tips on purchasing stainless steel pipes
- How much do you know about the performance of stainless steel pipes
- What should be paid attention to when polishing the surface of stainless steel pipe
- Briefly describe the main characteristics of stainless steel pipes
- How to repair defects on the surface of stainless steel pipes
- What are the ways to identify the material of stainless steel wire
- Analyze the production of fine stainless steel strips
- In which areas are the use of stainless steel small capillaries focused
- Brief introduction to the industrial structure demand of stainless steel belt
- What are the exterior treatment methods for stainless steel pipes