Uses and characteristics of stainless steel wire
Uses of stainless steel wire: It is mainly used for cold forging different precision screws, bolts or other non-standard parts. It can also be used to make rivets, row nails, coil nails, mechanical parts, etc.
Classification of stainless steel wire: stainless steel bright wire, stainless steel car axis, stainless steel hydrogen debonding wire, stainless steel square wire, 304 stainless steel wire, stainless steel electrolytic wire, stainless steel full flexible wire, stainless steel annealing wire, stainless steel flat wire, stainless steel cast wire, 316 Stainless steel wire, 316L stainless steel Xinlei wire, 316 stainless steel spring wire, etc.
Features of stainless steel wire:
1. Complete product specifications and diverse materials;
2. The chemical composition is stable, the steel is clean, and the content of inclusions is low;
3. It has strong corrosion resistance, high tensile strength and fatigue resistance;
4. High dimensional accuracy, up to ±0.01mm;
5. Excellent surface quality and good brightness;
6. Can be customized non-standard;
7. The packaging is intact and the price is favorable.
304 stainless steel wire performance and use
304 stainless steel wire is also called 304 stainless steel wire.
304 stainless steel has good heat resistance and is suitable for food equipment, chemical equipment, and atomic energy industrial equipment; 304L stainless steel has good anti-corrosion properties. If it is used for welding and processing stainless steel products, the welding part does not need to be anti-corrosion treatment, and it will not rust. 304 stainless steel wire use: different specifications and types of silk products made of stainless steel as raw materials, origin in the United States, the Netherlands, Japan, generally round or flat in cross section. Common stainless steel wires with good corrosion resistance are 304 and 316 stainless steel wires.
Hangzhou Co., Ltd. is located in the west of Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, with the Pearl River Estuary in the west, Longgang District in the east, Nanshan District and Futian District in the south, Lingdingyang in the west and Dongguan in the north. Road transportation is convenient: Guangshen Expressway, Jihe Expressway, Meiguan Expressway, Longda Expressway, Nanguang Expressway, Yanjiang Expressway, etc.; National Highway: 107 National Highway; Baoan Avenue, Nanguang, Nanping, Fulong and other roads.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Can the small stainless steel capillary tube be used in water heaters?
- What factors cause the price of stainless steel pipe to rise
- Product characteristics and maintenance tips of stainless steel pipes
- Share tips on purchasing stainless steel pipes
- How much do you know about the performance of stainless steel pipes
- What should be paid attention to when polishing the surface of stainless steel pipe
- Briefly describe the main characteristics of stainless steel pipes
- How to repair defects on the surface of stainless steel pipes
- What are the ways to identify the material of stainless steel wire
- Analyze the production of fine stainless steel strips