Talking about the development of stainless steel wire
Stainless steel wireThe material is widely used in stainless steel. The top of stainless steel wire is mostly stainless steel wire rope. What is the situation of the manufacture of stainless steel wire rope and the application of stainless steel products? What should we think of the development and prospects of stainless steel wire and stainless steel products? What is the market and current situation of our stainless steel products? The next day Metals will talk about these issues with us.
The types of stainless steel wire rods generally account for between 8% and 10% of stainless steel products. Calculated by 9%, the world’s wire rod output value in 2006 was 2.5 million tons, and the wire rod production has beaten Japan, my country, and Japan’s wire rod output value. It is 250,000 tons, and my country’s is about 360,000 tons. 50% of Japanese wire rods are exported to the United States, my country, the European Union and other countries and regions. my country’s wire rods are basically used for production value, and exports are few. Most of them are used in their own countries. The mainland uses approximately 210,000 tons, my country's Taiwan Province is estimated to be 50,000 to 80,000 tons, and Japan uses 120,000 to 150,000 tons, ranking second in the world. There are many manufacturers of stainless steel wire rope products in South Korea, Italy, India, and mainland my country with larger output value, about 200, but most of them are small factories with an annual output value of tens to hundreds of tons.
Stainless steel wire: It can also be called stainless steel wire, wire rod, and coil, but it is different from stainless steel wire rope. The wire mainly includes two kinds of tension spring wire and screw wire. To make tension springs or other hardware products that require elasticity. Others such as bright wires, hydrogen retreat wires, electrolysis wires, axle hairpin wires, etc. are also available. The tensile strength is 1500-2000. The hardness of the tension spring wires are as follows: all Soft|1/4 hard|semi-hard|3/4 hard|full hard|extra hard. Wire rope specifications: 7*1, 6*12, 7*7, 7*19, 17*39, etc., which are better than the same material , Rods, tubes, plates are all expensive. The expensive ones are 7*7 shares.
The next day Metals speculates that with people’s attention to the protection costs of materials in the medium-term life and the progress in environmental awareness, the demand for stainless steel in shopping malls continues to increase. Therefore, the development space of stainless steel and its products will be large, and the shopping malls will also be very broad. Due to the accumulation of price competition, the development and application of economical Ni-saving duplex stainless steel and ferritic stainless steel and other series of stainless steel is also imperative!
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Does the heat treatment of the copper strip affect the quality?
- How to develop better stainless steel capillary
- Can stainless steel capillaries be used in water heaters
- Analysis on the production process of stainless steel small capillary
- Take everyone to understand the use and characteristics of stainless steel wire
- Can the small stainless steel capillary tube be used in water heaters?
- What factors cause the price of stainless steel pipe to rise
- Product characteristics and maintenance tips of stainless steel pipes
- Share tips on purchasing stainless steel pipes
- How much do you know about the performance of stainless steel pipes