Looking at the development and application of copper waterstop
With the rapid development of my country's hydraulic construction industry, the water-stopping materials used in it are constantly undergoing qualitative changes in order to meet market demand. From stone, soil, wood to the current new materials such as rubber, copper, steel plates, etc., they are all used for construction. The mark of the huge development of the industry. The plasticity and anti-corrosion ability of copper water stop has brought good news to our water stop and seepage prevention project. In my country's South-to-North Water Transfer Project and the Three Gorges Dam concrete water conservancy project, the copper waterstop has been fully applied. Although the cost of the water-stop copper sheet is relatively high, all links from the production and forming of the next day metal company to the on-site welding device have strict quality management. Because of its high-quality water-stopping characteristics, the copper strip has been used by major water conservancy projects at home and abroad over the years. Looking at the water-stop materials used, it will become a trend that copper water-stops with different structures will replace general water-stops.
How to grasp the difficulty of water stop copper skills in practice
We must first understand that whether it is a reservoir, an artificial lake, or a dam or other hydraulic construction, the location of the water stop copper sheet is not a one-time concrete pouring structure, but the one that needs to be poured separately is generally located between the floors. In these places, untreated water often enters the basement continuously, so it is necessary to use the water-stop copper sheet correctly to achieve the purpose of corrosion resistance, compression resistance and sealing. When installing, we advocate:
1. When fixing the copper waterstop, try to ensure that the copper waterstop corresponds to the center line of the expansion joint.
2. When welding two or more water-stop copper sheets, the welding must be inspected repeatedly, and double-sided welding is recommended.
3. When dealing with the water-stop copper sheet at the corner, you should choose the right water-stop copper sheet joint, it is better to form the water-stop joint at one time.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Several performance characteristics and development advantages of stainless steel small capillary
- The future development trend of stainless steel wire
- Does the heat treatment of the copper strip affect the quality?
- How to develop better stainless steel capillary
- Can stainless steel capillaries be used in water heaters
- Analysis on the production process of stainless steel small capillary
- Take everyone to understand the use and characteristics of stainless steel wire
- Can the small stainless steel capillary tube be used in water heaters?
- What factors cause the price of stainless steel pipe to rise
- Product characteristics and maintenance tips of stainless steel pipes