Analysis of the development and changes of the inventory and production capacity of stainless steel clad pipes. Analysis of the development and changes of the inventory and production capacity of stainless steel clad pipes. In 2018, the social inventory of stainless steel clad pipes once climbed to a high of 10.8239 million tons. The demand is gradually released. Mysteel data shows that by April 19, the social inventory of stainless steel clad pipes has fallen to 8,045,500 tons. However, although the total inventory has already entered a downward channel, the high inventory base is still an important resistance to the rise of steel prices. After March, following the exemption of environmental protection restrictions on production, the focus of the market game has shifted from among steel traders to steel traders andstainless steel pipeTransport between factories. At that time, the spot price was close to the winter storage cost line of the steel trader, and some merchants even suffered losses. Although the merchants were not willing to sell at a low price, they were unable to sell under high inventory pressure. Some merchants had to cut prices and sell some stainless steel composite pipes. The factory has resumed production one after another, and the output value of stainless steel composite pipes has continued to increase, thus hindering the price increase of stainless steel composite pipes.
Stainless steel clad pipe factory still has production power
Since the severe crackdown on "land strip steel", increasing production and winning by quantity is undoubtedly a good choice for stainless steel clad pipe plants to seize "reform surplus". Statistics show that since January 2018, the proportion of domestic surplus stainless steel composite pipe plants has remained at around 85.28% for a long time. As of April 13, this value has fallen slightly compared with the beginning of the year, but it is 3 Compared with the end of the month, it has begun to rise gradually. Although the national blast furnace operating rate has been maintained at around 60% for a long time due to environmental protection policies, it still maintains a slight upward trend. With more and more regional production restrictions exempted in the later period, the output value of stainless steel composite pipes will continue to rise in the future. The situation.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Talking about some small knowledge of precision stainless steel belt
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Process requirements for stainless steel capillary welding processing and seamless welding
- What do you think of the copper strip
- Several performance characteristics and development advantages of stainless steel small capillary
- The future development trend of stainless steel wire
- Does the heat treatment of the copper strip affect the quality?
- How to develop better stainless steel capillary
- Can stainless steel capillaries be used in water heaters
- Analysis on the production process of stainless steel small capillary