Popularize some knowledge of precision steel belt
The product skills of high-strength stainless steel fine strip steel are recognized as high-precision core skills in the field of stainless steel production in the world today. Because its precision tolerance, mechanical properties, surface roughness, brightness, hardness and other target requirements are very strict, it has become a unique high-end product in the strip steel industry. 1. The concept of fine stainless steel strip generally refers to stainless steel with a thickness of 0.01 to 1.5 mm and a strength of 600 to 2100 N/mm2 and heat-resistant cold-rolledStainless steel stripSteel is defined as high-strength stainless steel fine strip steel. This overlaps with the cold-rolled strip (slitting and slitting) with a thickness in the range of 0.3-1.5mm. However, only specially rolled products and slitting products can meet the special requirements of fine strip steel.
2. The characteristics of high-strength stainless steel precision strip High-strength stainless steel precision strip belongs to the field of stainless steel specialization. Considering the need for many parameters to measure, and the specific situation of the current production standards of stainless steel precision strip in my country, the characteristics of precision strip steel The following definitions are made: the width is below 600mm; the thickness accuracy is ±0.001mm, and the width accuracy is ±0.1mm (Japanese Toyo Standard). The surface quality can meet the needs of different users, such as 2B surface with roughness Ra≤0.16mm, BA surface with roughness Ra≤0.05mm or other special surfaces. The mechanical properties are very demanding, and the low or high yield stress or strength can be specified according to the different needs of users. The grain size is uniform, and the grain size in the fully annealed state is generally controlled at 7.0～9.0. For hard products, the strength performance is very uniform, and the hardness fluctuation is between ±5～10Hv. In addition, there are higher requirements for straightness and edge quality. 3. 3. Production specifications There are no international or domestic specifications for the production of fine stainless steel strips. Many production plants have adopted cold-rolled stainless steel strip specifications or established their own production specifications based on user needs. After visiting and investigating good fine strip steel production and processing enterprises at home and abroad, we believe that the fine strip production plants have strict requirements on the allowable deviation of product thickness (high ± 0.001mm), and can strictly meet the needs of different users (different precision control) , But there is no uniform specification for the allowable deviation of thickness (each has its own corporate standard). 4. Comparison of fine strip steel and general cold-rolled sheet The comparison between precision strip steel and ordinary cold-rolled sheet is shown in Table 1. Table 1 Comparison of precision strip steel and ordinary cold-rolled plateStainless steel precision strip, stainless steel cold-rolled strip, thickness tolerance, belt thickness ≤0.025mm ±1μm, belt thickness ≤0.25mm ±25μm, belt thickness ≤0.04mm ±1μm, belt thickness ≤0.6mm ±40μm belt thickness ≤0.2mm ±1μm belt thickness ≤1.0mm ±50μm belt thickness ≤0.25mm ±1.25μm belt thickness ≤2.0mm ±70μm belt thickness ≤0.5mm ±2.5μm belt thickness ≤3.15mm ±90μm general hardness uniformity The hardness changes within ±10HV, and the tensile strength and yield strength are generally required to be ±5HV. There is no clear requirement for hardness uniformity.
- Market development of stainless steel strip
- Why is stainless steel strip magnetic
- Why is the small stainless steel capillary magnetic
- Characteristics and uses of stainless steel capillary
- What factors restrict the innovation of small stainless steel capillaries
- Manufacturing method of aluminum alloy capillary
- Demystifying the development and changes of stainless steel pipe inventory and production capacity
- Analysis of the superiority of the small stainless steel capillary
- The main uses and types of copper strips and brass tubes
- Process requirements for stainless steel capillary welding processing and seamless welding
- What do you think of the copper strip
- Several performance characteristics and development advantages of stainless steel small capillary