Characteristics and uses of flat enameled wire
Copper enameled wire is a main type of winding wire. It is composed of a conductor and an insulating layer. After the bare wire is softened by annealing, it is painted and baked many times. However, it is not easy to produce products that not only meet the requirements of the specifications, but also meet the requirements of customers. It is affected by the quality of raw materials, process parameters, production equipment, environment and other factors. Therefore, the quality characteristics of various enameled wires are different, but they all have Four major functions: mechanical function, chemical function, electrical function, and thermal function.
Regarding the characteristics and uses of enameled wire, the details can be summarized as follows:
1. Acetal enameled wire; two thermal grades: i05 and 120, with excellent mechanical strength, adhesion, resistance to transformer oil and refrigerant, but the product has poor moisture resistance and low thermal softening breakdown temperature. It is mixed with benzene-alcohol Defects such as weak solvent function, now only a small amount is used in the winding of oil-immersed transformers and oil-filled motors.
2. Polyester and modified polyester enameled wire, ordinary polyester enameled wire, thermal class is 130, after modification, flat enameled wire thermal class is 155. The product has high mechanical strength, excellent elasticity, scratch resistance, adhesion, electrical functions and solvent resistance. It is a product with a large production volume in my country, accounting for about two-thirds: it is widely used in various motors, Electrical appliances, surfaces, telecommunications equipment and home appliances; the defects of this product are poor thermal shock resistance and low moisture resistance.
3. Polyurethane enameled wire; thermal grade is 130, 155, 180, 200. The main feature is that it has direct solderability, good high-frequency resistance, easy to color, and good moisture resistance. It is widely used in electronic appliances, precision instruments, telecommunications, and on the surface. The defect of this product is that the mechanical strength is slightly poor, and the heat resistance function is not High, and the flexibility and adhesion of the large standard thread is poor, so the standard for the production of this product is mostly small and fine threads.
4. Polyesterimide/polyamide composite enameled wire, thermal class 180. This product has good thermal shock resistance, high softening and breakdown temperature, excellent mechanical strength, and good solvent and refrigerant resistance. The defect is that it is easy to resist under closed conditions. Hydrolysis is widely used in windings of motors, electrical appliances, surfaces, and power tools that require high heat resistance.
5. Polyesterimide/polyamideimide composite layer enameled wire 糸 is now widely used at home and abroad for heat-resistant enameled wire, its thermal class is 200, the product has high heat resistance, and is also resistant to refrigerants, cold, and radiation. And other characteristics, high mechanical strength, stable electrical function, good chemical resistance and refrigerant resistance, and strong overload capacity. It is widely used in refrigerator compressors, air-conditioning compressors, electric tools, explosion-proof motors and motors and electrical appliances used under conditions such as high temperature, high cold, radiation resistance, and overload.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- How is the use of stainless steel wire in life?
- What is the use of small pinholes on flat enameled wires
- What are the factors that cause the obstruction of the small stainless steel capillary
- Briefly describe the main types of stainless steel pipes