stainless steel pipeWire drawing processing, that is, the surface of the stainless steel bright tube is subjected to wire drawing processing, so that the appearance of the bright tube is no longer a bright effect, but a matte appearance. At this time, some people have questions. Is it easier to rust if the exterior is treated? What should I do if it is rusty? Will there be quality problems? Of course, rust resistance will be weakened, but it is not completely rust-proof. The reason why stainless steel pipes are rust-proof and corrosion-resistant is due to the maintenance of a nickel component on the surface of stainless steel pipes, which forms an oxide layer on the surface.
After the wire drawing process, the surface nickel element is destroyed and the corrosion resistance will definitely be a little less, but it can not be said that it is completely non-corrosive, so try not to use the wire drawing tube in places exposed to the outdoors. Brushed stainless steel pipes are not only beautiful when used indoors, but are also satisfactory for the indoor environment. However, if they are placed outdoors, they must be maintained. Apply anti-rust oil to the stainless steel pipe regularly, and take care not to damage the appearance of the stainless steel pipe. Never use corrosive cleaning fluids to scrub stainless steel pipes. Generally, clean water is sufficient. This can better maintain the appearance of the stainless steel pipe.
Stainless steel pipe is a kind of economical cross-section steel. It is an important product in the iron and steel industry. It can be widely used in life decoration and industry. Many people on the market use it to make stair railings, window guards, railings, furniture, etc. Its use Very extensive, simple understanding of the rolling surface processing knowledge of stainless steel pipes:
1. Through hot rolling, annealing, pickling and descaling, the appearance of the treated stainless steel plate is a dull appearance, a bit rough;
2. It is better processed than the general appearance, and it is also a dull appearance. After cold rolling, annealing, descaling, and finally light rolling with a matte roll;
3. This is more commonly used in construction. Except for the final light cold rolling with a polishing roller after annealing and descaling, the other processes are the same as 2D, and the appearance is slightly shiny, and it can be polished;
4. Bright annealing:
(1) This is a reflective appearance, rolled by polishing rolls and finally annealed in a controlled atmosphere;
(2) Bright annealing still maintains its reflective appearance, and no scale occurs.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Analyze the effect of stainless steel wire in life
- Stainless steel pipe inspection method
- The development status and prospect analysis of stainless steel wire
- What is the aging hardening of stainless steel pipes?
- What is the cause of stainless steel pipe cracking
- What are the main application areas of stainless steel small capillaries
- How much do you know about piano steel wire
- Briefly describe the characteristics and uses of flat enameled wires
- How is the use of stainless steel wire in life?
- What is the use of small pinholes on flat enameled wires