There is no refrigerant inside the copper capillary tube. The running water and drain pipe are attached to the evaporator. The copper capillary tube is a saving component in the refrigeration system, mainly for saving and reducing pressure. In the refrigeration system, the liquid flowing out of the condenser will encounter greater resistance when passing through the fine copper capillary tube, so the flow of liquid refrigerant is reduced, which limits the flow of refrigerant into the evaporator and keeps the condenser stable The pressure, the pressure difference between the two ends of the copper capillary tube is also kept stable, so that the pressure of the refrigerant entering the evaporator is reduced, and sufficient evaporation and heat absorption are carried out to achieve the purpose of refrigeration. The length of the copper pipe is determined by the flow rate determined after the performance of the refrigeration system is matched).
Precautions for the use of copper capillary:
1. The amount of Freon filled into the system must be accurate. Because once the diameter and length of the copper capillary tube are selected, the liquid supply capacity is fixed.
2. On the high-pressure side pipeline of the refrigeration cycle, there cannot be a place where the refrigerant simply gathers, so as to prevent the liquid from flowing into the evaporator when the compressor is parked, and it is likely to cause a liquid hammer phenomenon when it is restarted. Therefore, the refrigeration system should not be equipped with a liquid reservoir.
3. Set a filter before the copper capillary tube to prevent the dirt in the system from clogging the inner hole of the copper capillary tube (called dirty blocking).
4. The moisture in the refrigeration system should be strictly controlled within the regulated range to prevent ice blockage at the low temperature outlet.
5. Because the refrigerant liquid flows from the condenser into the copper capillary tube, it maintains a higher temperature in most of the load, but it is colder at the end. Therefore, in refrigerators and other refrigeration equipment, the 70cm long section of the copper capillary tube close to the condenser part and the suction pipe of the compressor are welded or wrapped together to form a regenerator, allowing the condensate to exchange heat with the low-temperature refrigerant vapor. Not only can the suction of the compressor be overheated to ensure dry compaction; it can also make the condensate supercool, reduce the occurrence of flash vapor in the copper capillary tube, and then increase the liquid supply and increase the cooling capacity.
6. According to the needs, several copper capillary tubes can be used in parallel. At this time, it is necessary to use a dispenser, and it must be carefully adjusted to make the working conditions of several copper capillary tubes basically the same.
7. The copper capillary must be cleaned and dried, and the flow rate of each copper capillary must be measured before it can be used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- How much do you know about the price of titanium alloy wire
- Analyze what are the characteristics of the industry development of stainless steel strip
- Analyze the use range and process of copper strip
- Analyze which kind of stainless steel pipe is more likely to rust
- Analyze the effect of stainless steel wire in life
- Stainless steel pipe inspection method
- The development status and prospect analysis of stainless steel wire
- What is the aging hardening of stainless steel pipes?
- What is the cause of stainless steel pipe cracking
- What are the main application areas of stainless steel small capillaries