Stainless steel tube drawing processing, that is, drawing the surface of the stainless steel bright tube, so that the appearance of the bright tube is no longer a brightening effect, but a frosted appearance. At this time, some people have questions. Is it easier to get rusty if you look at it? What should I do if it is rusty? Will there be quality problems? Of course, the rust resistance will be weakened, but it is not completely rust-proof. The reason why stainless steel pipes are rust-proof and corrosion-resistant is due to the appearance of a nickel component on the surface of the stainless steel pipe, which forms an oxide layer on the surface.
After the drawing process, the surface nickel element is damaged and the corrosion resistance will definitely be a little less, but it cannot be said that it is completely non-corrosive, so try not to use the drawing pipe in the field exposed. Brushed stainless steel pipes are not only beautiful when used indoors, but are also satisfactory for the indoor environment. However, if they are placed outdoors, they must be maintained. Apply anti-rust oil to the stainless steel pipe regularly, and take care not to damage the appearance of the stainless steel pipe. Never use corrosive cleaning fluids to scrub stainless steel pipes. Generally, clean water is sufficient. This can better maintain the appearance of the stainless steel pipe.
Stainless steel pipe is a kind of economical cross-section steel. It is an important product in the steel industry. It can be widely used in life decoration and industry. Many people on the market use it to make stair rails, window guards, railings, furniture, etc. Very extensive, simple understanding of the common sense of the rolling surface processing of stainless steel pipes:
1. Through hot rolling, annealing, pickling and descaling, the appearance of the treated stainless steel plate is a dull appearance, a bit rough;
2. It is processed better than the general appearance, and it is also a dull appearance. After cold rolling, annealing, and descaling, it is lightly rolled with a rough roll;
3. This is commonly used in construction. Except for a slight cold rolling with a polishing roller after annealing and descaling, the other processes are the same as 2D, and the appearance is slightly shiny, and it can be polished;
4. Bright annealing:
(1) This is a reflective appearance, rolled by polishing rolls and annealed in a controlled atmosphere;
(2) Bright annealing still maintains its reflective appearance, and no scale occurs.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- What should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- How much do you know about the price of titanium alloy wire
- Analyze what are the characteristics of the industry development of stainless steel strip
- Analyze the use range and process of copper strip
- Analyze which kind of stainless steel pipe is more likely to rust
- Analyze the effect of stainless steel wire in life
- Stainless steel pipe inspection method
- The development status and prospect analysis of stainless steel wire
- What is the aging hardening of stainless steel pipes?
- What is the cause of stainless steel pipe cracking