Normalizing is to heat the mold steel to 30~50℃ above Ac3 (hypoeutectoid steel) or Accm (eutectoid and hypereutectoid steel), after obtaining austenite, cooling in air to obtain a uniform structure containing pearlite The heat treatment process.
The purpose of normalizing: normalizing of die steel is to improve the cutting function, eliminate hot processing defects, eliminate the network carbide in the hypereutectoid die steel, prepare for the spheroidizing annealing organization, and improve the mechanical function of the die.
Annealing is a heat treatment process that heats the die steel to a temperature above or below the critical point Ac1, and then slowly cools it with the furnace temperature after holding it to obtain a nearly equilibrium structure.
The purpose of annealing: the main purpose is to uniform the chemical composition and structure of the die steel, refine the grain, adjust the hardness, eliminate stress and work hardening, improve the steel forming and cutting functions, and prepare the structure for quenching.
Die steel annealing classification: the types of die steel annealing include thorough annealing, loose annealing, isothermal annealing, incomplete annealing, spheroidizing annealing, recrystallization annealing and stress relief annealing.
Stainless steel small capillary electrochromatography is a new type of micro-separation analysis technology developed in recent years. It integrates the advantages of stainless steel small capillary electrophoresis and micro-diameter column liquid chromatography. A DC high-voltage electric field is applied to both ends of the column to achieve its superior separation ability for trace messy biological and chemical system samples. With the continuous improvement of the level of industrialization, the refinement requirements of engineering construction are getting higher and higher, and the application fields of stainless steel small capillary tubes are becoming more and more extensive. For example, a kind of welding technique called high frequency welding of silver welding ring will use small stainless steel capillary. According to industry insiders, the welding process of this welding skill is messy, and it is especially suitable for welding demand with higher output value. In general, this welding method is a joining process in which the molten silver welding ring fills the gap between the workpieces and forms the joint under the effect of the small stainless steel capillary.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Briefly describe which kind of stainless steel pipe is easier to rust
- What should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- How much do you know about the price of titanium alloy wire
- Analyze what are the characteristics of the industry development of stainless steel strip
- Analyze the use range and process of copper strip
- Analyze which kind of stainless steel pipe is more likely to rust
- Analyze the effect of stainless steel wire in life
- Stainless steel pipe inspection method
- The development status and prospect analysis of stainless steel wire
- What is the aging hardening of stainless steel pipes?