Stainless steel wire has high strength and good toughness: stainless steel wire is an important component with high strength, good elasticity, light weight and good flexibility. It is widely used in machinery, shipbuilding, mining, metallurgy, forestry and other industries.
What is twisting of stainless steel wire: in the lifting and use of stainless steel wire, twisting is a major problem that has plagued the normal operation of equipment for a long time. highly valued.
Under normal conditions, the hook and the stainless steel wire are parallel to each other in the vertical direction, and the stainless steel wire will not twist when the rope is correctly drawn out and there is no rotating force. If the stainless steel wire is incorrectly drawn out or there is a rotating force, the stainless steel wire will twist. This phenomenon will cause low work efficiency. If it is more serious, the stainless steel wire will jump out of the reel and damage the reducer, or even cause the stainless steel wire to break. , The hook or the hanging weight falls, which constitutes the extreme condition of smashing people and objects on the ground, and even leading to the collapse of the tower crane, and also affecting the construction period of the construction site. Therefore, if the problem of twisting of the stainless steel wire is not solved in time, there will be major safety hazards.
The importance of stainless steel linear elasticity and how it is affected
The elasticity of stainless steel wire is the degree of difficulty of elastic deformation under the action of external force. The stronger the elastic performance, the greater the elastic deformation stress of the stainless steel wire. The stainless steel wire may have reduced elasticity during use, and some changes will occur to the rope body, which will have a certain impact on its own composition. The details are as follows:
1. The lay length of the stainless steel wire is the linear interval between the starting point and the ending point of the stainless steel wire inside the rope body rotating around the strand core or strands.
2. A slender brown powder will appear in the recesses of the rope strands.
3. Since the various parts of the stainless steel wire rope body are pressed against each other, there will be short space between the stainless steel wires and the rope strands.
4. The diameter of the rope body of the stainless steel wire will be reduced.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- What are the reasons for the blockage of the small stainless steel capillary
- Analysis of stainless steel small capillary normalizing and annealing purposes
- Briefly describe which kind of stainless steel pipe is easier to rust
- What should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- How much do you know about the price of titanium alloy wire
- Analyze what are the characteristics of the industry development of stainless steel strip
- Analyze the use range and process of copper strip
- Analyze which kind of stainless steel pipe is more likely to rust
- Analyze the effect of stainless steel wire in life
- Stainless steel pipe inspection method