Although stainless steel has superior functions, the main factor that limits its wide use in structural engineering is its high cost. If the stainless steel pipe is filled with concrete to form a stainless steel pipe concrete structure, the amount of stainless steel can be greatly reduced, and then the intention of reducing the project cost can be achieved. Now, general steel tube concrete has been widely used in structural engineering. It summarizes the benefits of steel and concrete. It not only has higher bearing capacity, but also has the benefits of convenient construction and economic use. The new stainless steel tube concrete structure is expected to have both the good mechanical function of general steel tube concrete and the superior durability function of stainless steel. Generally speaking, it has beautiful appearance, good durability, low maintenance cost, high bearing capacity, good earthquake resistance, good fire resistance and relatively economical And other benefits. Therefore, this new type of composite structure has a good prospect for use in marine channels, coastal construction and bridges, and some important constructions that require high durability.
Stainless steel pipes can be seen everywhere in our daily use. I believe that many friends are asking why we come into contact with so many stainless steel pipe products in our lives. So the following editor of Shenzhen Yitian Metal will start with the three characteristics of stainless steel pipes. , To help everyone better understand.
1. Corrosion resistance
Most stainless steel products require good corrosion resistance. Stainless steel pipes are similar to class I and class II tableware, kitchen utensils, water heaters, water dispensers, etc. Some foreign businessmen also conduct corrosion resistance tests on the products: use NACL aqueous solution to warm it up for fun. After a period of time, the solution is to drain, wash and dry, and acknowledge the loss of weight to acknowledge the degree of corrosion.
2. Welding processability
The requirements for the welding function vary from product to product. A kind of tableware generally does not need welding function, and even contains some pot enterprises. However, most products require raw materials with good welding function, such as Class II tableware, thermos cups, steel pipes, water heaters, water dispensers, etc.
Now, stainless steel products are generally polished during the production process, and only a few products such as water heaters and water dispenser fabrics do not require polishing. Therefore, this requires a good polishing function of the material.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- What factors affect the elasticity of stainless steel wire
- What are the reasons for the blockage of the small stainless steel capillary
- Analysis of stainless steel small capillary normalizing and annealing purposes
- Briefly describe which kind of stainless steel pipe is easier to rust
- What should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- How much do you know about the price of titanium alloy wire
- Analyze what are the characteristics of the industry development of stainless steel strip
- Analyze the use range and process of copper strip
- Analyze which kind of stainless steel pipe is more likely to rust
- Analyze the effect of stainless steel wire in life