The aging phenomenon of stainless steel pipe means that the material of stainless steel pipe changes with the passage of time. The hardness of stainless steel increases over time, which is age hardening. Aging phenomenon means more than hardening. Hardness and strength are obvious characteristics of stainless steel, so we call it aging to mean hardening. Due to the phenomenon of age hardening, the creation of duralumin is available. Duralumin is called aluminum alloy 2000 series here, and the original creation is very good. The age hardening of stainless steel pipes can be understood as follows. The alloy elements that should accumulate during the heat treatment of the stainless steel pipe will not accumulate due to the rapid cooling, but are forcibly dissolved in the steel pipe, which is a solution treatment.
The solution-treated stainless steel pipe is in an unstable condition, and the alloy elements inside it may accumulate in an attempt to recover the stable condition. With the passage of time, the alloy elements gradually accumulate, making the relative sliding between the alloy grids more and more difficult, that is, the hardness of the alloy is getting higher and higher. From the above process, age hardening can be called accumulation hardening. The aging effect of hardening at room temperature is room temperature hardening. Artificial age hardening is a method of artificially increasing the temperature and accelerating the movement of the atoms of the elements dissolved in the alloy to accelerate the age hardening. This artificial age hardening is also called pile hardening. Aluminum alloys and castings have relevant standards in JIS. T4 indicates that hardening is carried out at room temperature after quenching, and T5 and T6 indicate that the tempering treatment is accumulation hardening.
Stainless steel is called accumulation hardening, which is a kind of steel that is hardened by accumulation. As a term similar to aging, it changes with the passage of time and changes with the passage of time. This is the same as age hardening. Age hardening refers to material changes over time, but in contrast to hardening, it usually refers to poor changes, that is, reduced functionality.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Advantages and disadvantages of three polishing methods for stainless steel belt
- Briefly describe the performance of stainless steel pipes
- What factors affect the elasticity of stainless steel wire
- What are the reasons for the blockage of the small stainless steel capillary
- Analysis of stainless steel small capillary normalizing and annealing purposes
- Briefly describe which kind of stainless steel pipe is easier to rust
- What should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- How much do you know about the price of titanium alloy wire
- Analyze what are the characteristics of the industry development of stainless steel strip
- Analyze the use range and process of copper strip