Because the surface of the precision stainless steel tube will form a thin protective film. Although the protective film is about 3×10-6 mm, it is very strong. Even if it is damaged, it can be regenerated immediately by the presence of oxygen next to it. To rust, you only need to know the characteristics of stainless steel and use it correctly. Under less corrosive conditions such as water pipes or hot water up to 100℃, there is no need to worry about rusting, and there is no need to worry about the reduction of the inner diameter or the increase of resistance caused by the common "rusty protrusions" in the galvanized steel pipe. Large-scale phenomena can obtain water flow that will not be blocked.
Because it is lighter, it can be easily transferred and constructed and costs are reduced. Because of its superior corrosion resistance and mechanical properties, the precision thin-walled stainless steel pipe only needs about one third of the thickness of the galvanized steel pipe. Therefore, the weight of the pipe is greatly reduced, and the cost is also reduced, making the transfer easier and the device more convenient.
1. Before selecting stainless steel pipes, consider the usefulness and use environment of stainless steel pipes.
2. It is necessary to confirm that the raw materials meet the standards when selecting steel pipes. Take 304 raw material as an example:
1. It can be tested with acidic reagents, raw material 304 will not change color after 30 seconds, and 201 will turn black;
2. Check carefully whether the raw material "304" is stamped on the surface of the tube, and ask for the manufacturer's quality certificate as a voucher;
3. From the price analysis, if the 304 raw material stainless steel pipe is even lower than the general price of the 301 raw material in the market, it should be carefully distinguished, it may be faked by other raw materials;
4. When purchasing in large quantities, samples can be taken and sent to the Prestige Testing Center of my country for component testing.
3. Observe whether the color of the outer surface and the inner wall of the tube is bright and smooth, and whether the thickness is uniform or rough.
Generally, welded pipes do not need to be inspected at all, while seamless steel pipes are produced by cold drawn or hot rolled methods. Improper operation during the production process will simply cause uneven thickness and cracks on the pipe surface. Rough appearance is generally seamless pipe. No polishing treatment, if there is no special requirement on the appearance, it will not affect the use.
4. Good products evaluated by the Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision should be selected when purchasing.
5. When purchasing, you must try to choose the rolled tube with less internal heavy skin, pitting, and rolling blue line, especially to check whether the internal and external surfaces are smooth and smooth.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- What causes the difference in thickness of stainless steel strip
- Why does stainless steel pipe have aging hardening phenomenon
- Advantages and disadvantages of three polishing methods for stainless steel belt
- Briefly describe the performance of stainless steel pipes
- What factors affect the elasticity of stainless steel wire
- What are the reasons for the blockage of the small stainless steel capillary
- Analysis of stainless steel small capillary normalizing and annealing purposes
- Briefly describe which kind of stainless steel pipe is easier to rust
- What should be paid attention to when using copper capillary
- How much do you know about the price of titanium alloy wire