Wire rods are generally made of general carbon steel and high-quality carbon steel. according toStainless steel wireThe distribution file catalogue is different from the main purpose. The wire rod includes general high-carbon steel hot-rolled round wire rod, high-quality carbon steel wire rod, carbon welding wire wire rod, heat-treated externally threaded wire rod, wire rod for galvanized steel wire rope, piano stainless steel wire Use wire rod and its stainless steel plate wire rod, etc.
1. General high-carbon steel hot-rolled round wire rod (GB701-65) General high-carbon steel hot-rolled round wire rod is cold-rolled from low-carbon environmentally friendly general carbon steel or carbon steel with lower yield limit. It is a wire rod variety The wire rod used in the medium is relatively large and widely used, so it is also called general wire, generally called ordinary wire. Scope of application: The general wire is suitable for the construction of the concrete structure of the engineering building as a reinforcement diagram, and it can also be cold-drawn into a stainless steel wire for binding and other purposes.
2. General high-carbon steel non-twisted controlled cooling and hot-rolled wire rod (ZBH4403-88) non-twisted controlled cooling and hot-rolled wire rod is made by cold-rolled non-twisted high-speed wire rod extruder and selected operating refrigeration. The wire is the same, but the non-twist controlled cold and hot-rolled wire rod has the advantages of high precision, good process performance, and higher physical properties. Scope of application: No-twist controlled cooling and hot-rolled wire rod specifications can be divided into A, B, and C three-level precision. A, B, C grade precision is suitable for metal wire drawing, engineering construction, packaging and welding wire, etc. The B and C grade precision is suitable for production and processing into anchor bolts, screws and nuts.
3. High-quality carbon steel wire rod (GB4354-84) High-quality carbon steel wire rod is cold-rolled from high-quality carbon steel. Stainless steel wire is one of the most widely used varieties of wire species. Scope of application: High-quality carbon steel wire rods are suitable for production and processing of carbon spring steel, oil heat-treated and quenched carbon spring steel, prestressed steel wire, high-quality carbon steel wire with high toughness, galvanized iron wire, hot-dip galvanized stranded galvanized steel wire rope, etc.
4. High-quality carbon steel non-twisting controlled cooling and hot-rolled wire rod (ZBH44002-88) High-quality carbon steel non-twisting controlled cooling and hot-rolled wire rod is cold-rolled by a non-twist high-speed wire rod extrusion machine, after cold rolling Optional operation refrigeration treatment. Compared with high-quality carbon steel wire rod, it has high precision specifications, good process performance, and higher physical properties.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Analysis of the correct purchase method of stainless steel pipe
- What causes the difference in thickness of stainless steel strip
- Why does stainless steel pipe have aging hardening phenomenon
- Advantages and disadvantages of three polishing methods for stainless steel belt
- Briefly describe the performance of stainless steel pipes
- What factors affect the elasticity of stainless steel wire
- What are the reasons for the blockage of the small stainless steel capillary
- Analysis of stainless steel small capillary normalizing and annealing purposes
- Briefly describe which kind of stainless steel pipe is easier to rust
- What should be paid attention to when using copper capillary