The usual inspection of stainless steel wire is dominated by broken wire wear and erosion: the inspection of stainless steel wire is divided into ordinary inspection, regular inspection and unique inspection. The ordinary inspection is self-inspection; the regular inspection is based on the equipment method, utilization rate, natural environment and the results of previous inspections. , Can clearly choose monthly or annual inspection. Shenzhen Yitian felt that the usual inspection of stainless steel wire was dominated by broken wire wear and erosion.
(1) Broken wire
Analyze the number of broken wires in a twist distance, including external and internal broken wires. Even if there are two broken wires on the same stainless steel wire, statistical analysis should be based on the number of broken wires. If the stainless steel wire breaking unit exceeds its own half length, it shall be treated as broken wire.
①When testing stainless steel wire, pay attention to the location of the broken wire (such as how far away from the end) and the concentration level of the broken wire, and decide how to deal with it.
② Pay attention to the orientation and shape of the broken wire of the stainless steel wire, that is, the broken wire is generated in the convex position of the strand or the valley position. According to the shape of the broken wire, the cause of the broken wire can be distinguished.
The key to wear detection is the accurate measurement of the wear condition and diameter of the stainless steel wire. There are two types of wear: one is communication wear, and the other is axial wear. Most of the galvanized steel wire ropes with axial wear are produced in places where the rope movement is not large, the hoisting is emphasized, and the tensile force changes greatly.
There are two types of erosion: external erosion and internal erosion. External corrosion detection of external corrosion: Look at the corrosion of galvanized steel wire rope, crevice corrosion, and the slack condition of stainless steel wire. Eclipse is not easy to detect. The internal corrosion is not easy to detect. It can be tested by bending the galvanized steel wire rope with the handle; assuming that the diameter is large, the steel wire rope can be inserted into the fiber to carry out the internal test. After the test, the galvanized steel wire rope should be restored to normal, and be careful not to harm the rope core. And add broken extremely grease.
To improve the actual effect of the use of stainless steel wire, in addition to effectively selecting the structure, specifications and models, it should also be properly used, protected, maintained and inspected to increase the service life of the galvanized steel wire rope. Pay close attention to the condition of the galvanized steel wire rope to ensure improved safety Sex.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- The specific use of stainless steel wire has to be understood
- Analysis of the correct purchase method of stainless steel pipe
- What causes the difference in thickness of stainless steel strip
- Why does stainless steel pipe have aging hardening phenomenon
- Advantages and disadvantages of three polishing methods for stainless steel belt
- Briefly describe the performance of stainless steel pipes
- What factors affect the elasticity of stainless steel wire
- What are the reasons for the blockage of the small stainless steel capillary
- Analysis of stainless steel small capillary normalizing and annealing purposes
- Briefly describe which kind of stainless steel pipe is easier to rust