Stainless steel stripAs with other materials, the physical functions mainly include the following three aspects: thermodynamic functions such as melting point, specific heat capacity, thermal conductivity and linear expansion coefficient, electromagnetic functions such as electrical resistivity, electrical conductivity and magnetic permeability, and Young's modulus of elasticity and rigidity Mechanical functions such as coefficients. These functions are generally considered to be the inherent characteristics of stainless steel materials, but they are also affected by temperature, degree of processing and magnetic field strength. Normally, stainless steel has lower thermal conductivity and higher electrical resistance than pure iron, while functions such as linear expansion coefficient and magnetic permeability vary depending on the crystal structure of the stainless steel itself.
There are three commonly used polishing methods for stainless steel belts: mechanical polishing, chemical polishing, and electrochemical polishing. Each of these three methods has its own advantages and disadvantages. Stainless steel strip manufacturers will give us a good introduction in the next.
1. Mechanical polishing.
The benefit is that the processed parts have good leveling and high brightness. The disadvantages are high labor intensity, serious pollution, and messy parts cannot be processed, and the gloss cannot be together, the gloss does not last for a long time, and it becomes stuffy and rusty. Contrast suitable for processing simple parts, medium and small products.
2. Chemical polishing.
The benefits are less investment in processing equipment, messy parts can be thrown away, fast speed, high efficiency, and good corrosion resistance. The disadvantage is that the brightness is poor, there is gas overflow, ventilation equipment is required, and heating is difficult. It is suitable for processing small batches of messy parts and products with low brightness requirements for small parts.
3. Electrochemical polishing
The benefit is that the mirror gloss is maintained long, the process is stable, the pollution is less, the cost is low, and the corrosion resistance is good. The disadvantages are high pollution prevention, large one-time investment in processing equipment, tooling and auxiliary electrodes for messy parts, and cooling equipment for mass production. It is suitable for mass production, mainly used in high-end products, export products, and public service products. Its processing technology is stable and the operation is simple.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- What is the leading factor in the inspection of stainless steel wire
- The specific use of stainless steel wire has to be understood
- Analysis of the correct purchase method of stainless steel pipe
- What causes the difference in thickness of stainless steel strip
- Why does stainless steel pipe have aging hardening phenomenon
- Advantages and disadvantages of three polishing methods for stainless steel belt
- Briefly describe the performance of stainless steel pipes
- What factors affect the elasticity of stainless steel wire
- What are the reasons for the blockage of the small stainless steel capillary
- Analysis of stainless steel small capillary normalizing and annealing purposes