For business people, of course, the less expenditures possible under feasible conditions, the better. For products such as stainless steel pipes, we can often see that there are packaging film bags on them. Although they are actually not heavy, if you buy them once A large amount of input will also incur certain economic expenditures, but why do many people do not like this thing on stainless steel pipes, but they have to accept it? The editor of Xin Shanhu will tell you why stainless steel pipes are needed. Packing bag.
1. After the stainless steel pipe is completed, it is necessary to move, move and move long distances. If there is no packaging bag, there will be scratches and scratches on the exterior, which will affect the appearance of the exterior.
2. The packaging itself requires production costs, and the cost of packaging requires labor costs, the sum of which exceeds the weight of a single bag.
3. If packaging is not required, it should be stated in the contract that the company will not be liable for scratches and scratches on the surface of stainless steel pipes caused by opening the packaging bag.
Stainless steel pipe packaging bags are nothing more than protecting the appearance of stainless steel pipes, so most users of stainless steel pipes do not have to question this.
Stainless steel pipe is a hollow long round steel, which is widely used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery and instrumentation and other industrial transportation pipelines and mechanical structural parts. In addition, due to the combination of bending and torsion strength, the weight is relatively light, so it is also widely used in the production of mechanical parts and engineering structures.
Hangzhou Co., Ltd. is located in the west of Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, with the Pearl River Estuary in the west, Longgang District in the east, Nanshan District and Futian District in the south, Lingdingyang in the west and Dongguan in the north. Road transportation is convenient: Guangshen Expressway, Jihe Expressway, Meiguan Expressway, Longda Expressway, Nanguang Expressway, Yanjiang Expressway, etc.; National Highway: 107 National Highway; Baoan Avenue, Nanguang, Nanping, Fulong and other roads.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- What do you need to pay attention to when winding stainless steel wire
- What are the methods to determine the material of stainless steel wire
- How to choose stainless steel wire according to purpose
- What are the commonly used polishing methods for stainless steel belts
- What is the leading factor in the inspection of stainless steel wire
- The specific use of stainless steel wire has to be understood
- Analysis of the correct purchase method of stainless steel pipe
- What causes the difference in thickness of stainless steel strip
- Why does stainless steel pipe have aging hardening phenomenon
- Advantages and disadvantages of three polishing methods for stainless steel belt