What is the thickness of the copper strip?
Everyone knows that pure copper has very good electrical conductivity, and it is widely used in the manufacture of wires, cables, brushes, magnetic instruments and meters that are anti-magnetic interference, such as compasses, aviation instruments, etc.; copper tape is currently a product with a relatively large range of applications. Purity, fine organization, extremely low oxygen content. No pores, good electrical conductivity, and high precision of the surface of the electro-eroded mold. After heat treatment, it has good thermal conductivity, processability, ductility, corrosion resistance and weather resistance. Many people are not clear about the thickness of the copper strip, the following technical staff will introduce for you:
The thickness of the copper strip depends on where it is used. If the circuit board is generally 2MM, it also depends on whether there is a fan for heat dissipation, including the position of the fan. The principle is the thinner the better. (The premise is that heat conduction can be carried out. In other words, You take a copper wire and burn one end red, and you can touch the other end with your hand. You take a copper block and burn one end. The thick heat conducts faster, the thinner heat conducts slowly, but the thicker heat dissipates slowly, and the thinner heats up faster. , So you have to look at where it is used, the heat generated by the heat source, and the safe temperature required by the heat source.
Copper strip material: T1, T2, T3, C1100, TU1, TU2, TP1, TP2, TAg0.08, TAg0.1, C1100, C1011, C1020, C1201, C1220, C11000, etc.
Copper strip specifications: thickness: 0.1-3.0mm; width: 30-1000mm.
Hardness of copper strip: O, 1/2H, 1/4H, 3/4H, H, EH, SH, etc.
Copper strips are generally divided into thin and medium thicknesses. The thin thickness is 0.1mm—3.0mm, the medium thickness is 3.0mm—200mm, and the thickness of 0.1mm—0.5mm is usually the maximum width can be produced to 600mm, and the thickness is ≥0.5mm. —The maximum width of the board surface of 3.0mm is 1000mm, the surface thickness of 3mm or more can be produced to more than 1000mm, and the widest surface can be produced to 3500mm.
What is the thickness of the copper strip today? I will share this today. We understand the thickness and need to know its weight. The theoretical weight calculation formula of the copper strip: weight (kg)=thickness (mm) × width (mm) × length (m) × 0.0089, the width and thickness in the calculation formula of the theoretical weight of the copper strip are in millimeters (mm), and the length is in meters (m), so the theoretical weight of the copper strip is in kilograms.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Why do stainless steel pipes need to be used in packaging bags
- What do you need to pay attention to when winding stainless steel wire
- What are the methods to determine the material of stainless steel wire
- How to choose stainless steel wire according to purpose
- What are the commonly used polishing methods for stainless steel belts
- What is the leading factor in the inspection of stainless steel wire
- The specific use of stainless steel wire has to be understood
- Analysis of the correct purchase method of stainless steel pipe
- What causes the difference in thickness of stainless steel strip
- Why does stainless steel pipe have aging hardening phenomenon