Stainless steel pipes are commonly used pipes in engineering, and two common materials are 201 and 304. Because it is used more and more widely in engineering, its prospects have always been optimistic. Let's take a brief look at the characteristics of stainless steel pipes with the editor below.
In some cases, stainless steel pipes have advantages, especially thin-walled stainless steel pipes with a wall thickness of only 0.6～1.2mm. They are safe in high-quality drinking water systems, hot water systems, and water supply systems that put safety and hygiene in the first place. Reliability, sanitation, environmental protection, economical application and other characteristics. It has been proved by practice to be one of the pipes with good performance, new style, energy saving and environmental protection in the water supply system. The type of stainless steel pipes will be introduced in detail below.
1. Stainless steel decorative pipe
1. Material: Mainly 201 and 304, a small amount of 301 and 316
2. Purpose: mainly for decoration projects such as stairs, doors and windows, guardrails, and some products with lower requirements are piping
3. Features: bright surface, brushed or frosted, negative difference
2. Stainless steel product pipe
1. Material: Mainly 201, 304, 316
2. Uses: sanitary and household appliances, product piping, fluid pipes, etc.
3. Features: Strict requirements on positive and negative errors, surface brightness, workmanship, etc., and there will be requirements for bending, expansion and contraction, etc.
Three, stainless steel special-shaped tube
Generally, when the number of special-shaped tubes is small, the method of secondary compression tube forming of round tubes is adopted. If the number is large, the production can be determined. Due to the different specifications, sometimes the mold is lacking, and the corresponding mold cost may need to be paid.
1. Oval tube: regular oval tube, flat oval tube
2. Grooved tube: round tube, square tube, rectangular tube, oval tube, etc. can be grooved, generally used for guardrail frame glass
3. Others: triangles, handrails, arches, sectors, door frame pipes, etc.
Four, stainless steel striped tube
The appearance of the striped tube has changed the single appearance of the traditional stainless steel tube, which is refreshing. A few days ago, a number of tube factories have launched the striped tube project.
1. Ordinary embossing: traditional round tube section pressing gourd markings
2. European-style embossing: the surface of the pipe is pressed back to shape, auspicious clouds, money and other markings
Five, colorful stainless steel pipe
A layer of color is plated on the surface of the stainless steel pipe, any material specification can be used, and the corresponding processing cost is added according to the square on the basis of the pipe.
Six, stainless steel composite pipe
1. Stainless steel composite pipe: The composite pipe with surface 304 and inner layer 201 appeared in the past two years. Now, after the price of 304 drops, composite pipes are rare.
2. Carbon steel composite pipe: surface 201 or 304, internal carbon steel, surface thickness below 1.0, generally used for highway guardrail engineering.
Seven, stainless steel industrial pipe
Industrial pipes also include welded pipes and seamless pipes, which are mainly used in engineering structures and various types of pipelines.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- What is the thickness of the copper strip?
- Why do stainless steel pipes need to be used in packaging bags
- What do you need to pay attention to when winding stainless steel wire
- What are the methods to determine the material of stainless steel wire
- How to choose stainless steel wire according to purpose
- What are the commonly used polishing methods for stainless steel belts
- What is the leading factor in the inspection of stainless steel wire
- The specific use of stainless steel wire has to be understood
- Analysis of the correct purchase method of stainless steel pipe
- What causes the difference in thickness of stainless steel strip