Stainless steel wire, we may feel very unfamiliar when we hear this term. In fact, it is also called stainless steel wire. It is occasionally called wire rod, coil, etc. by industry people. This kind of hardware product is not only widely used, It is also very convenient to make, so it is well received by consumers. Today, the editor will introduce us to the relevant knowledge of stainless steel wire. If you are interested in front of the computer, come and have a look!
What is stainless steel wire
In simple terms, stainless steel wire is the stainless steel wire we are talking about. It also has other names such as wire rod and coil. It looks similar to stainless steel wire rope. In fact, it is divided into spring wire and screw wire. The wire is used for screws, while the spring wire is used to make springs and other elastic hardware products. In addition to these two types, there are bright wires, hydrogen retreat wires and axle hairpin wires, etc. , These are the application areas of stainless steel wire. The tensile strength of stainless steel wire is relatively high, but the price is still relatively affordable compared with similar wire ropes.
Stainless steel wire standard
The standards of stainless steel wire rods have the following standards according to different stainless steel products: general low-carbon steel hot-rolled round wire rod GB701-65; general low-carbon steel non-torsion controlled cooling, hot-rolled wire rod ZBH4403-88; high-quality carbon steel wire rod GB4354-84; high-quality carbon steel non-twist controlled cooling and hot-rolled stainless steel wire rod ZBH44002-88; wire rod YB349-64 for rope-making steel wire. In addition, there are domestic stainless steel rods 301, 304, 321, 316, 316L, 410, 416, 420, 430 and other types, and high-temperature alloy stainless steel wires such as titanium, molybdenum, nickel, tungsten, and chromium are used International 309S, 310S standards.
What is the use of stainless steel wire
Among the stainless steel wire rods, the most common low-carbon steel hot-rolled disc is mainly used in the reinforced concrete structure of various buildings, and it can also be used in a bundled way. The second is low-carbon steel non-torque controlled cold and hot wire rod. Because of its accurate dimensions, it is often used to make processed bolts, nuts, and so on. The final category is high-quality carbon steel wire rod, which is often used to make carbon spring steel wire, galvanized steel wire and other products, and even similar products.
The above is the relevant knowledge of stainless steel wire introduced by the editor. We must pay attention to the relevant selection skills when purchasing, so that we can choose the suitable wire for ourselves.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- What are the classifications of stainless steel pipes?
- What is the thickness of the copper strip?
- Why do stainless steel pipes need to be used in packaging bags
- What do you need to pay attention to when winding stainless steel wire
- What are the methods to determine the material of stainless steel wire
- How to choose stainless steel wire according to purpose
- What are the commonly used polishing methods for stainless steel belts
- What is the leading factor in the inspection of stainless steel wire
- The specific use of stainless steel wire has to be understood
- Analysis of the correct purchase method of stainless steel pipe