Advantages of copper tube
1. Durable and durable: The chemical function of red copper is stable, and it combines the characteristics of cold resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance, corrosion resistance and fire resistance, and can be used for a long time in different environments.
2. Safe and reliable: the copper pipe combines the long-term advantages of metal pipes and non-metallic pipes. It is stronger than plastic pipes and has the high strength of general metals (the strength of cold drawn copper pipes is appropriate for steel pipes of the same wall thickness); it is also more flexible than general metals, has good toughness and high ductility, and has excellent vibration resistance and resistance. Impact and anti-frost heave function.
3. Hygiene and health: various modifiers, additives, additives and other chemical components of plastic pipes in copper pipes.
4. Strong connection of red copper pipes: the connection of red copper pipes and red copper fittings has strong robustness.
5. The price of copper pipes is economical. In the process of installing copper pipes, a lot of materials can be saved, and copper pipes are very simple to process and manufacture. Copper pipes are light in weight. Compared with other ferrous metal threaded pipes with the same inner diameter, copper pipes do not need to have the thickness of ferrous metal. The transportation cost of the copper pipes is lower and the maintenance cost is 10%. The points are simple. The red copper also has the characteristics of being able to change the shape at will, so the red copper tube can be bent or deformed, and it is also simple to connect. Because the copper strip has the characteristic that it can be deformed at will, the copper is also controlled into copper pipe fittings. Red copper also has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and environmental protection. Rumor has it that archaeologists have discovered a copper water pipe that has been stopped for thousands of years in the Egyptian pyramids. The water flowing out of the copper water can still be used. Therefore, the advantages of copper pipes can be summarized as having economic functions, simple connection, safety, and corrosion resistance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Introduction of stainless steel wire
- What are the classifications of stainless steel pipes?
- What is the thickness of the copper strip?
- Why do stainless steel pipes need to be used in packaging bags
- What do you need to pay attention to when winding stainless steel wire
- What are the methods to determine the material of stainless steel wire
- How to choose stainless steel wire according to purpose
- What are the commonly used polishing methods for stainless steel belts
- What is the leading factor in the inspection of stainless steel wire
- The specific use of stainless steel wire has to be understood