1. Durable and durable: The chemical properties of red copper are stable, and it combines the characteristics of cold resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance, corrosion resistance and fire resistance, and can be used for a long time in different environments.
2. Safe and reliable: The copper pipe combines the advantages of metal pipes and non-metal pipes. It is stronger than plastic pipes and has the high strength of general metals (the strength of cold drawn copper pipes is appropriate for steel pipes with the same wall thickness); it is more flexible than general metals, has good resistance and high ductility, and has good vibration resistance and resistance. Impact and frost heave resistance.
3. Hygiene and health: various modifiers, additives, additives and other chemical components of plastic pipes in copper pipes.
4. Strong connection firmness of the copper pipe: the connection between the copper pipe and the copper fittings has a strong firmness.
5. The price of copper pipes is economical. In the process of installing copper pipes, a lot of materials can always be saved, and copper pipes are very easy to process and manufacture. The red copper pipe is light in weight. Compared with other ferrous metal threaded pipes with the same inner diameter, the red copper pipe does not need to have the thickness of ferrous metal. The transportation cost of installing the red copper pipe is lower, and the maintenance is 10%. Easy to divide. The red copper also has the characteristic of being able to change the shape at will, so the red copper tube can be twisted or deformed, and it is easy to connect. Because of the characteristics of red copper that can be deformed at will, the red copper control is also made into red copper pipe fittings. Red copper also has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and environmental protection. It is said that archaeologists discovered a copper water pipe with a history of thousands of years in the Egyptian pyramids, and the water flowing out of the copper water can still be used. Therefore, the advantages of copper pipes can be summarized as having economic performance, easy connection, safety, and corrosion resistance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Briefly describe the major classifications of stainless steel
- The scope of use and development of stainless steel wire
- Briefly describe the advantages of the use of copper tubes
- Introduction of stainless steel wire
- What are the classifications of stainless steel pipes?
- What is the thickness of the copper strip?
- Why do stainless steel pipes need to be used in packaging bags
- What do you need to pay attention to when winding stainless steel wire
- What are the methods to determine the material of stainless steel wire
- How to choose stainless steel wire according to purpose