High purity, fine arrangement, extremely low oxygen content. No pores, trachoma, looseness, excellent electrical conductivity, and high precision of the surface of the electro-eroded mold. After heat treatment, the electrode has no directionality. It is suitable for precision punching and fine punching. It has outstanding thermal conductivity, processability, ductility, Corrosion resistance and weather resistance, etc. It has outstanding electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, corrosion resistance and processing functions, and can be welded and brazed.
Pure copper is a rose-red metal, and the surface becomes purple after a copper oxide film is formed on the surface, so industrial pure copper is often called red copper or electrolytic copper. Fire refining can obtain 99-99.9% pure copper, and electrolysis can make the purity of copper reach 99.95-99.99%. The density is 8-9g/cm3 and the melting point is 1083°C. Pure copper has good electrical conductivity and is widely used to make wires, cables, brushes, etc.; it has good thermal conductivity and is often used to make magnetic instruments and appearances that must be protected from magnetic interference, such as compasses and aviation appearances. It has excellent plasticity and is easy to heat. Pressure and cold pressure processing can be made into copper materials such as tubes, rods, wires, strips, strips, plates, and foils. There are two types of pure copper products: tempered products and processed products. The product specifications are complete, the price is favorable, the packaging is intact, the copper is pure, the straightness is good, and the inventory is large. Material certification and SGS statement can be provided.
Red copper is relatively pure copper. It fully embodies the ductility, conductivity and corrosion resistance of metallic copper, during which ductility is an important feature of copper decoration. The melting point of red copper is very high and it is not easy to cast, and its outstanding ductility makes up for this defect, so it can be easily processed into various modeling pictures. The dark red metallic luster makes it have a calm and noble quality while expressing a sense of modernity. It is the most commonly used material in copper ornaments.
The use of copper strips is much wider than that of pure iron. Every year, 50% of copper is electrolytically purified into pure copper, which is used in the electrical industry. The red copper mentioned here really needs to be very pure, with a copper content of more than 99.95%. A very small amount of impurities, especially phosphorus, arsenic, aluminum, etc., will greatly reduce the conductivity of copper. Oxygen in copper (a small amount of oxygen is easily mixed during copper smelting) has a great influence on conductivity, and copper used in the electrical industry must generally be oxygen-free copper.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Briefly describe the main advantages of the use of copper strips
- Briefly describe the major classifications of stainless steel
- The scope of use and development of stainless steel wire
- Briefly describe the advantages of the use of copper tubes
- Introduction of stainless steel wire
- What are the classifications of stainless steel pipes?
- What is the thickness of the copper strip?
- Why do stainless steel pipes need to be used in packaging bags
- What do you need to pay attention to when winding stainless steel wire
- What are the methods to determine the material of stainless steel wire