You know what's going onstainless steel pipeIs the surface quality? 304 stainless steel pipe, as a kind of stainless steel decorative pipe in austenite, has outstanding tensile resistance, corrosion resistance and high hardness and other basic mechanical properties, as well as high-quality appearance, that is, the appearance of 304 stainless steel pipe The brightness of the 304 stainless steel tube reaches the height of the specification, but it should be noted that the brightness of the 304 stainless steel tube will be reduced due to improper operation or poor preparation during the processing process.
One of the important factors affecting the surface quality of stainless steel pipes is that the oil content of the emulsion is too high. The emulsion is a necessary solution for the processing of stainless steel plates in the cold rolling mill. It is very important for the lubricity and cooling of the stainless steel plates. The effect is that the emulsion contains oil, and the oil at high temperature will be cracked into carbon. If the oil in the emulsion cannot be removed in time after being carbonized at a high temperature, it will accumulate on the surface of the 304 stainless steel pipe, and indentation will be formed after rolling. Because there is a lot of oil in the emulsion, after annealing the inner wall of the maintenance cover, it will form carbonization and accumulate on the inner wall of the maintenance cover. During other processing, these carbon blacks will be brought to the outer part of the 304 stainless steel pipe, thereby covering the surface of the 304 stainless steel pipe. The appearance of 304 stainless steel pipe affects the appearance quality. After long-term processing work, a lot of oil, carbon black, dust and other debris will also accumulate on the convection plate and the stove. If it is not cleaned up in time, the same will fall on the surface of the stainless steel plate.
In fact, the chemical composition and surface finish of 304 stainless steel pipe have a lot to do with the production environment and cleanliness. Only by cleaning the convection plate, stove and maintenance cover in time, the surface quality of 304 stainless steel pipe can be indirectly improved.
Keeping the appearance of stainless steel pipes clean can effectively extend the service life of stainless steel pipes, save costs, and invent greater use value.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Analyze what are the applicable connection methods for stainless steel pipes
- Is there any change in the demand for copper strips in the home appliance industry
- How to deal with the waste of stainless steel wire
- How to effectively prevent stainless steel wire
- Professional analysis from stainless steel pipe manufacturers
- What is the development prospect of stainless steel pipe industry
- How much do you know about copper belt
- Briefly describe the main advantages of the use of copper strips
- Briefly describe the major classifications of stainless steel
- The scope of use and development of stainless steel wire