It has outstanding flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, tensile strength, water resistance and excellent electromagnetic shielding performance. The small stainless steel capillary tube can freely bend into various viewpoints and radii of curvature, and has the same flexibility and durability in all directions. The stainless steel hose has flexible spacing, good flexibility, no obstruction and rigidity; the stainless steel threaded hose has a certain tension between the side buckles to prevent the hose from being damaged due to the damage of the hose. The axial tension can withstand more than 6 times the nominal inner diameter. Therefore, the installation of the small stainless steel capillary tube is convenient, and the inefficient energy can be effectively used to achieve the effect of energy saving and comfort.
The steps of the stainless steel small capillary tube when deheating
1. Pay attention to whether the annealing temperature reaches the regular temperature. Stainless steel heat treatment generally adopts solution heat treatment, or "annealing", and the temperature range of this process is 1040~1120°C (Japanese standard). Stainless steel pipes can also be investigated in the annealing furnace during processing. The stainless steel pipes in the annealing zone should be incandescent without softening and sagging.
2. Annealing atmosphere. Generally, pure hydrogen is used as the annealing atmosphere for stainless steel tubes. The purity of the atmosphere is preferably above 99.99%. Assuming that there is another inert gas in the atmosphere, the purity of pure hydrogen can be appropriately reduced, but excessive oxygen and water vapor are prohibited.
3. The airtightness of the furnace body. The bright annealing furnace must be sealed and isolated from the outside air, and hydrogen is usually used as the protective gas. As long as one exhaust port is open in the furnace body, the function is to facilitate the ignition of hydrogen. Method of inspection: Wipe water on each joint gap of the annealing furnace to investigate whether there is any air leakage. The part that is prone to air leakage is the place where the annealing furnace enters and exits the pipe. The sealing ring here is very simple to wear and needs frequent inspection and replace.
4. Adhere to gas pressure. To avoid gas leakage, the protective gas in the bright furnace should maintain a certain positive pressure. If the protective gas is hydrogen, it must reach more than 20kBar throughout.
5. There should be no water vapor in the furnace. One is to repeatedly check whether the furnace body is dry. When installing the furnace for the first time, the furnace body material must be dried; the other is to check whether the stainless steel pipe entering the furnace has residual water stains. Some stainless steel pipes may have holes. At times, no water should be brought into the bright furnace, otherwise it will have a negative impact on the stainless steel processing process.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market analysis for small stainless steel capillaries
- Prospect analysis of small stainless steel capillary
- Details the key points of the production process of copper strip
- Standard and classification of stainless steel wire
- Performance and organizational factors of stainless steel wire
- Precautions for copper capillary
- What is the price of titanium alloy wire
- Talking about the application field of small stainless steel capillary
- Nitinol wire rope manufacturers explain the cold knowledge of stainless steel wire
- Stainless steel small capillary tube manufacturers share their treatment methods for their products
- Briefly describe what influences the surface quality of stainless steel pipes
- Analyze what are the applicable connection methods for stainless steel pipes
- Is there any change in the demand for copper strips in the home appliance industry
- How to deal with the waste of stainless steel wire
- How to effectively prevent stainless steel wire
- Professional analysis from stainless steel pipe manufacturers
- What is the development prospect of stainless steel pipe industry
- How much do you know about copper belt
- Briefly describe the main advantages of the use of copper strips
- Briefly describe the major classifications of stainless steel